Favorite path.

• Total voters

Black_Prince

Jan 27, 2020
seems like a great game! what a pity it isn't released an android version too...

can anyone port it to android too soon?

Would love playing it on my android tablet as many others...

Reactions: CreaSou

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
Nice update.

I'd like to make a suggestion: given the repetitive nature of the game and the fact that a lot of players are going to be skipping text, you should find a way to make the stats--particularly money--on demand. If you're presenting the player with a list of items to purchase, it would be good to know how much you have to work with before making a selection.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CreaSou

CreaSou

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2021
Nice update.

I'd like to make a suggestion: given the repetitive nature of the game and the fact that a lot of players are going to be skipping text, you should find a way to make the stats--particularly money--on demand. If you're presenting the player with a list of items to purchase, it would be good to know how much you have to work with before making a selection.
Hey! Thank you! Yes, I will think about some new features for stats. But in next update I want to lower money stats (it will be much easier to earn money), since later in the game you will need a lot of finance to buy very cool and expensive things.

CreaSou

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2021
I also created an official discord for fans.

CreaSou

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2021
R4 progress:
1) Scenes - 100%.
2) Renders - 0%.
3) Coding - 0%.
4) Events - 100%.

Ps: In this version, I will add even more features to the available events in the game.
As a reminder, the R5 version will be massive and will greatly affect the progression of the characters' relationships (I hope you understand the meaning of what I'm talking about). Due to this reason, you should not expect custom arts between versions R3-R5, since R5 will take all my free time.

Thanks!

Last edited:

CreaSou

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2021
Hey everyone!

R4 progress:
1) Scenes - 100%.
2) Renders - 100%.
3) Coding - 0%.

What to expect from the R4?
1) Added events for Love and Lust.
2) Added event at morning, kitchen (Lust only).
3) Added event at night (Love only).
4) Added event at college (Love and Lust).
5) I manage to figure out how to make the coding work better. So now I can do the whole beta test myself. Thanks to this, new versions will be released a little faster.
Sex genres that will be in R4: fingering, 69, pussy-eating, blowjob, anal (but be careful, Amy might not be happy about it right now) and more!

AbhyLogan

Feb 8, 2019
Unofficial Android Port of:

Infinity: Love or Lust [R3]

MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port has a textbox opacity slider and text size slider and added change name to the main menu.

Broken link

3.30 star(s) 22 Votes