Favorite path.

• Total voters

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
Overall a good new addition to both paths. But I am still not liking the sound effect, it just doesn't match up with the scene. Also have you determined an ending for the game, it feels like it is coming soon.

Aki-Aka

Oct 27, 2019
Already an update? Nice^^, thanks for the game^^.
Do you now if an android version exist pour this version?
(Sorry for my English)

Reactions: CreaSou

Heml0ck

Mar 7, 2018
Cool game (y) Since the Dev mentioned the Art as being highly important, I have mild constructive feedback:

Dim lighting is more romantic partly because pupils dilate during arousal. Daz models also benefit from low light, since they can look less realistic the more brightly they are lit. Watch a classic romance film and notice the shadow, low light and dreamy atmosphere. If you want an example from another VN: LoML by Naughty Road

CreaSou

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2021
Already an update? Nice^^, thanks for the game^^.
Do you now if an android version exist pour this version?
(Sorry for my English)
Thank you! I don't know, sorry. Only if someone will create unofficial port.

CreaSou

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2021
Cool game (y) Since the Dev mentioned the Art as being highly important, I have mild constructive feedback:

Dim lighting is more romantic partly because pupils dilate during arousal. Daz models also benefit from low light, since they can look less realistic the more brightly they are lit. Watch a classic romance film and notice the shadow, low light and dreamy atmosphere. If you want an example from another VN: LoML by Naughty Road
Thank you very much! Yes, the art is very important for me (but did I mentioned it:unsure:).
The light the most important part in 3d. But at the same time this is the most hard part. I will definitely improve my skill. Thank you :)

Reactions: Gadget63

Blackeye.

Aug 15, 2020
Unofficial Android Port of:

Infinity: Love or Lust [R8]

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port has a textbox opacity slider and text size slider and added change name to the main menu.

if you like my ports, consider buying me a cofee as to motivate me and get me going to do more ports, and help me pay for mega storage, thanks

Last edited:

CreaSou

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2021
Unofficial Android Port of:

Infinity: Love or Lust [R6]

MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port has a textbox opacity slider and text size slider and added change name to the main menu.

if you like my ports, consider buying me a cofee as to motivate me and get me going to do more ports, and help me pay for mega storage, thanks
Thanks, Blackeye, for your work on android! I wil add it to the op as soon as I will be at home (maybe moderators will add it faster than me).

SeeEmilyPlay

Aug 12, 2017
Just played both routes, the main reason for me to play was the pretty girl. Most scenes are pretty sexy. Renders are ok, but it's a work in progress, I guess the dev will get better at it with every update.

The way the game is structured is a bit different and sometimes boring when you have to repeat certain parts, but the CTRL key does wonders in those cases.

Enjoyed it a lot, can't wait for more

• Red Heart
3.30 star(s) 22 Votes