anonjoe

Sep 29, 2020
Added race chance to Pathfinder and merchant
Added demon race change to the treasure chest.
Was going to ask if this game was missing Transformation Genre Tag. Judging by some of the posts on page 9, I think it is, unless it somehow doesn't qualify for that tag.

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Infinity Realm [0.4.8] Compressed (Untested)

Win (1.5 GB/ 253 MB) :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

picoloco

May 31, 2017
Holy fuck this update was annoying, you're in some black goddess's realm this time and she turns you into a pig and makes you go on this boardgame where your movement is decided off dice rolls. You can get really unlucky and have to keep grinding it as well as after every turn a menu pops up asking to continue or give up. When I was ever heading up/down on the board the menu would come up and switch answer before it displayed it. Also no gallery for the new scenes but the scenes are nice.

valx8

May 28, 2019
I can only use every chalice once atfer that the golden one keeps hidden and the red/blue once keeps flashing. Anyone any idea?

num

Aug 27, 2017
I can only use every chalice once atfer that the golden one keeps hidden and the red/blue once keeps flashing. Anyone any idea?
pretty sure the golden ones are bugged they are meant to give a choice to either dom or sub on them but rn its only sub u so end up been unable to do it

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
What pregnancy content is there in this game?

Also, is this game as poorly optimized as Monarch of Magic (glitches, lag, etc.)?

3D Novelist

Sep 17, 2020
Two question:
1. Is this developed before/alongside or after Monarch of Magic? The preview quality looks way lower than the renders of Monarch of Magic.
2. Is there a walkthrough?

Reactions: Punto

valx8

May 28, 2019
I really like the general idea behind this game. But it needs more fine tuning. And some dialogs need more substance.

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Until there's a walkthrough, still not touching it. Also I second the suggestion above, having played the first build of the game, it doesn't have much reason to be in rpgm rather than ren'py.

Reactions: M4t7theNinja

spanker1985

Oct 2, 2018
i always loose at the first fight against this vamp lady , maybe somebody has a tavtic suggestion or is there walkthrough ?

Reactions: Punto

tormagnum

May 10, 2020
i always loose at the first fight against this vamp lady , maybe somebody has a tavtic suggestion or is there walkthrough ?
I think the first fight is meant to be lost, after that, you end up in the basement and get some better weapons and items.

3.50 star(s) 17 Votes