Others - Inflation Inc. [v0.40] [KannaScape Games]

1. 2.00 star(s)

KL-001-A

Damn it, I hate that this game's so bad since I love the inflation fetish so much, it's my number 1 fetish.

(v.0.4.0, over on Itch)
    Man, I'm just gonna list my grievances:
    1. Art stinks, everything's got this gross blurry vibe to it because of all the constant Live2D/Oe-cake warping going on because of how the expansion/jiggles are done.
    2. Only one character in the demo, and the rest of the locked characters are low-tier waifus from [popular anime] that everyone's already overused. This also comes with the side effect that they're all just so boring and similar.
    3. If, say, you only like belly inflation, you get one (1) belly expansion scene the whole game (per character). Hours and hours of the same scene over and over, just bigger as you level your stats in the shop. The more body parts you like watching get inflated, the better, but they still don't vary much. This is obviously made worse in the demo, since there's only one character.
    4. Oddly hard for being a lewd game; the game's designed to get harder the longer you play on a stage, so it's always an uphill battle. It's pretty common that if you make one mistake, that alone will put you on a death spiral.
    5. Has that issue a lot of fast-paced lewd games have where you're focusing on the gameplay and don't have time to look at the actual lewd stuff as things go on. In this case, you're managing the pressure gauges AND doing a timing minigame, there's no way you're looking at the girls as they inflate.
    6. The dev's "fix" for making the game more interesting was to split the game into stages... for some reason. The stages don't even do anything different.
    7. The in-game shop only has three things to buy. One makes her grow bigger faster, one makes the game easier, and the third unlocks new girls (locked in the demo though.)
    8. GRIND GRIND GRIND GRIND. That's the whole game. Do the same thing over and over and over and over literally hundreds of times. Heck, even if you do pretty well, you still have to do about 3-5 runs of the first stage of the game before you can afford your first upgrade.
    9. The gallery is paywalled in the demo, meaning you can't even look at the expanded art in peace and your only chance to look is to peek while you're playing and trying not to lose by peeking.
    10. The game's paywalled so early into development that the free version has almost nothing to do.
    11. Difficult to play one-handed, if that's a dealbreaker. Not like you have time to look at the girl expanding anyway.
    12. Main gameplay mechanic requires good timing with button presses in a world where more and more people use wireless peripherals with input lag. There's no input calibration screen.
    13. It doesn't say what content is locked behind which tier, but "Chubby" is $10 and "Monstrous" is $20. That's a damn lot for really any lewd game, let alone a bad one like this. (They're $7/mo and $10/mo respectively on Patreon? I don't get it.)
    14. Some of the girls are under 18 in canon. Up to you if that's a good thing or a bad thing, or if you can headcanon them being older. IDK I don't watch anime much.
    15. No interactivity with the girls themselves. No poking, prodding, rubbing, nothing, they just hang there and grow while you're stuck looking at timing minigames and checking meters.
    16. Dear god the grinding. Grinding can be mitigated a LITTLE if you're a god at the game, but the gameplay basically softcaps you behind one of the shop upgrades, so there's no chance of avoiding the grinding entirely. To make things worse, the worse you are at the game, the more you have to grind to get further into the game and get the girls bigger.
    17. Also the grinding, there's a lot of it.
    18. The game's grind is awful, especially with the demo only having one girl.
    19. Grinnnnnnnding...