VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Influence [v0.2] [Sofia xxx]

1. 5.00 star(s)

roctfore

This game, I gotta say, really good in terms of renders, girls, and themes. I would really want to see how MC is able to control all those girls and have fun with them. Please make the plot simple and put more effort on animations with mind control. For people who likes mind control, I think, the sex scenes are what attracted us the most, especially the control part. So as long as the plot just flow, mind control is what makes this game great, because you already have good renders that a lot of other people do not have. Let's go, and I will support this game. I hope to see the first virginal or anal sex with mind control soon. (Personally do not care for oral or other tricks, maybe I am old school, huh)
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Alteni

Impression for this game : interesting , Hot milfs that's enough to play it

★ Gameplay : ✭✭✭✭✰
    ★ Story : ✭✭✭✭✰
    ★ Spelling : ✭✭✭✭✰
    ★ renders : ✭✭✭✭✰
    ★ Animations: ✭✭✭✰✰ ( developer should focus on girls animations )
    ★ Potential : ✭✭✭✭✭
    ★ Overall : ✭✭✭✭✰
    ★ Girls physique : ✭✭✭✭✰
    ★ Graphic : ✭✭✭✭✰
    ★ Creativity :✭✭✭✭✰

Note :

looks promising , i will keep my eyes on this one .

◉ All the best to the developer .
  3. 3.00 star(s)

2382dudubes

Content wise there isn't much there yet, maybe 15 minutes start to finish. Wonder why the dev decided to dedicate time on nonsense scenes such as animating MC walking for a few feet. It achieves literally nothing, and I doubt anyone cares about randomly walking a few feet being animated. It does however indicated lack of focus/priority.

Story is not developed yet, so not much to say. I already found the 1 bitchy Antagonist-type character reasoning nonsensical. And I already know that MC will whoo her over, everything seems rather predictable, thus far.

MC has mind control abilities and apparently a self defense course he had years ago means he can casually knock out 2 thugs without breaking a sweat. MC is the typical Gary Stu.

Sound and music are present and good! Renders are great.

+ Renders/visuals
    + Sound/music
    Ø gameplay
    Ø story (thus far)
    - content
    -- MC
  4. 5.00 star(s)

proxsz

Version: 0.2

Story:

Good story so far. Good settlement for the start and we will see what will happen next.

Art: Very good renders, beautiful girls!

Overall my rating for this game is a 9,0 / 10

~Proxsz~
  5. 4.00 star(s)

Jaango

This game was surprisingly good. Above average renders and good story. Waiting to know why that girl acts like bitchy. Yeah she is acting tough but actually kind inside. To be honest I didn't except this game to be this good. Only gripe for me was game is very short. I wish there was more of it. But yeah like a guy below said that cover photo doesn't do the justice to this game. By seeing the cover photo I thought this game falls below average like many games which uses similar overused poor girl models. But this game is not like that. Girl's are not fresh models but they are polished well and gives a fresh vibe. Really looking forward to next updates
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Tobywest91

Love it, off to a great start Sofia xxx. Really nice art work, story is enjoyable and not lots of pointless text. The mind control element is done nicely and complements the story well. A little more background into the mind control and the ability to use it a bit more would be nice.
  7. 4.00 star(s)

nakedeye14

Reviewing as of ver 0.2

Story:
    The premise of the story is intriguing and has me interested in knowing more. There is both a clear goal in the story for the MC to achieve as well as a mystery to uncover to understand the background happenings of the story. Based on what has been teased so far, I can see a lot of potential story opportunities.

While the MC has a superpower, it hasn't been overused which I like. Its still only in the first chapter so to speak and the MC has encountered his first set of hurdles, which seem feasible and a great way to start.

My only concern is that towards the end of the current content it felt like things were starting to speed up instead of slow down. The MC got dropped off at the mall with $500 cash as a bonus and the next thing he does is plot his way home, lots of opportunity missed there.

Graphics:

The renders are of great quality and I can't wait to see more. Some of the scenes could have done with more touching up than others, I do feel that there is a varying level in the quality between scenes but nothing detracting from the story or enjoyment.

Music:

The music in the main menu was good and made me hyped to start playing.

Overall:
    This is a great game that is on my to watch list. Its still early days, but it definitely is on the right track.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

tini

What a amazing start with beautiful art down to the smallest detail. The story hooks you up immiadiately and keeps you hungry for more. Cant wait for future updates already addicted to this keep up the good work, cheers.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

popoloch69

Very good Art and Story. Specialy that the girls are more interrested in the Money than in you. And your Power doesnt feel over powered, so you cant spam you out of every bad situation. You have to choose which girl is more dangerous for you. Looking for more
  10. 5.00 star(s)

starboy66

What a great start to a game. These renders are amazing with animations. A good amount of teasing to keep you interested without having to get to the sex right away. Also it has text that is breezy to read through. Some games just has thousand of lines of worthless text just to pad the game out. This game does not suffer from that.

This is a great start to a game. Can't wait to see where it goes.