Info on Val Cameron Belwon \ Dreamlight microsites (Erotic 3D Art Club)

LadyLilith-3D

Dec 16, 2020
So I'm always trying to learn more in regards to Daz Studio as it's something I just recently got into. I came across the name "Val Cameron Belwon" and noticed he has made a ton of tutorials with Daz studio so I started looking at a few. Then I came across a site that he owns offering a membership that I guess has a ton of video content on the erotic side of Daz which seemed perfect (Erotic 3D Art Club). Going even further it looks like he does it for a bunch of different topics and has created microsites for them all.

3D Light Club
Hot 3D Girl Club
Post-Work & Re-Touch Club
HDRI Club
3D Animation Club
3D Female Art Club
3D Sci-fi Fantasy Art Club
3D Modeling For Sale Club
Master Video Editing And Special FX
Erotic 3D Art Club
Digital Photo Wizard
3D Male Art Club

I was interested in seeing what it was all about but after seeing all the microsites that were created it started to look a little scammy. Just wondering if anyone has any more insight into his work/sites. I did some searches on this forum but didn't see much in terms of content on his sites but I may have missed it. Any info would be appreciated!

LadyLilith-3D

Dec 16, 2020
Kinda surprised no-one has heard of this. Seemed like a goto place on how to create Daz (erotic) renders. Just giving this post a bump before moving on. Any info anyone has would be helpful.

FiremanRick

Jan 16, 2019
Lillith: I can't speak directly to the Erotic 3d Art club, but I am a member of one of his other "micro-sites" (Female 3d Art) which uses a private Facebook group. You can't post anything erotic (no nipples, no "down there" as Val puts it), but there's a lot of folks that post female 3d artwork and then comment / critique on each other's work. (I suspect the Erotic Art Club uses some other format since Facebook wouldn't allow it). Anyway, Val himself is active in the group and often comments directly, but there's also a weekly video he posts where he comments or critiques members' art that's been posted that week.

(Sample here for ya: )

There is also a ton of tutorials available in the archives, ranging from lighting to posing to Photoshop post-work, and more.

I'd say join the group that interests you, even if it's only for a month, to get a look at all the free tutorials. And if you like it and find it valuable, stay and participate. I'm happy I tried out the Female Art club and will probably join the Erotic Art club soon enough.

Hope that's helpful. If you have questions, just lemme know.

- Rick