rithmatist

Nov 17, 2019
O.K. first off I think this is an amazing game and that it still has a lot of potential. Having said that, why does almost every site except this one say that the most recent public download is still 36a?

Reactions: GateKeeper

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
O.K. first off I think this is an amazing game and that it still has a lot of potential. Having said that, why does almost every site except this one say that the most recent public download is still 36a?
Those other sites are behind the times.

Here we have 37 and on Patreon is

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Does anyone have a link to a walkthrough for this game by chance?
When you open the game, there's a link to our wiki. The wiki is set up so each scene entry also acts as a sort of mini-guide. As far as I know, that's the closest we have to a proper guide for the game. The wiki is missing a lot of content, but there's a lot there to sort of point you in the right direction.

Leon_Arkwing

Sep 24, 2017
When you open the game, there's a link to our wiki. The wiki is set up so each scene entry also acts as a sort of mini-guide. As far as I know, that's the closest we have to a proper guide for the game. The wiki is missing a lot of content, but there's a lot there to sort of point you in the right direction.
Cool, thanks!

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
How does one begin Rey's transformation? I checked the wiki; those links aren't active yet. I've checked this thread; it's mentioned a few times, but there are no details.

Rey's Trust is very high (>1,000), his affection is OK (>500). Reading the notebook says no gender TFs are available yet. Talking to Rey offers no clue. Taking Rey to the laboratory accomplishes nothing.

I feel I'm missing something obvious, but can't figure out what it might be.

I am using version 37.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
When are we going to get to actually use the lab?
I've used the lab twice. Once to try to fix Bubbles' face, Once for a concoction that got contaminated by animal hair and tossed out.
Now it seems like every third room change involves a text showing how the Bubbles' salve is sort-of doing something.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Thanks for the info, but how do i start using it? It won't let me do anything in there.
I have not played in several updates but when I did the minor thing I just went to the lab and there was an option.
I don't know how it is done now.

tandat99

Aug 14, 2019
Does anyone know how exactly to get mully the fox? The wiki is kinda confusing on that point and i can't figure it out.
What i did for Mully is bring Mitsuko out to the East Street and then save before entering the pet store. As I think this event happen at random, you have to just enter the pet store and redo it via your save if the Mully event did not show up. As for the lab, it seemed it had a hidden stat that raised every time you click on "Study to use it" and events only started appearing after you have accumulate a certain number of point so my best advice is to just spam studying for like 60-80 times and used the same save trick as above to get one.

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
How does one begin Rey's transformation? I checked the wiki; those links aren't active yet. I've checked this thread; it's mentioned a few times, but there are no details.

Rey's Trust is very high (>1,000), his affection is OK (>500). Reading the notebook says no gender TFs are available yet. Talking to Rey offers no clue. Taking Rey to the laboratory accomplishes nothing.

I feel I'm missing something obvious, but can't figure out what it might be.

I am using version 37.
The notebook is wrong. You just need to do research in the lab to start triggering the Rey content. The note was actually changed to reflect how Rey's content is accessed in this latest build.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
The notebook is wrong. You just need to do research in the lab to start triggering the Rey content. The note was actually changed to reflect how Rey's content is accessed in this latest build.
Hmm, my lab skill is already 100 and there's been no hint wrt transformation. Most (all?) of that gain was before Rey arrived.

I'll try a few dozen researches and hope the discovery isn't tied to a skill increase.

Thanks.

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Hmm, my lab skill is already 100 and there's been no hint wrt transformation. Most (all?) of that gain was before Rey arrived.

I'll try a few dozen researches and hope the discovery isn't tied to a skill increase.

Thanks.
The game just checks for if you are at, or above a certain skill, not the skill increase itself.

And since I'm here, a little teaser:
New build should be out tomorrow. Pretty decent amount of new content. Most of the major characters have new content, and two new NPCs have been added to the game. Also added an override that should make pregnancy announcements MUCH more likely to appear.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
New build of Inheritance is up!

\

What's new in the latest Supporter Build?

A38
* Wrote and added date content for Eve. Includes a single scene for each of the following: Intro, drive to town, meal, park visit, stopping for ice cream, driving home, date end, and sex intro. Can be started from Eve's interactions in the sidebar at any relationship level. 6.5k words of content.
* Wrote and added a scene for Eve in the front yard of the mansion. Daylight hours. 1k words of content.
* Wrote and added a new sex scene related to Anna in the doggystyle position. Requires mid to high level relationship with Anna and a bad relationship with Eve. .5k words of content.
* Wrote and added a new "Waking" scene for Misaki when she's sharing a bed with you. .9k words of content.
* Wrote and added a small scene for Mully. Takes place in most rooms in the mansion. .1k words of content.
* Wrote two, added three ambient scenes related to the travel book you can purchase for Anna. I'd forgotten to code the first one into the game when I'd initially written it, so I wrote two more shorts and added all three. .2k words of content.
* Wrote and added one new ambient scene for Eve when she's pregnant. Appears at any point during the pregnancy, has three variants, appears between 8 and 10 PM, and appears in the living room or servant's area. .2k words of content.
* Wrote and added a new scene for Anna to the kitchen that can appear at low relationship values in the afternoon. .8k words of content.
* Wrote and added a new scene for Misaki announcing that she's pregnant. Starts in bed after 6 weeks. 1.7k words of content.
* Wrote and added a new location to the game. The Pendleton Theater 5 to East Street in Pendleton. Open from 10am to 2am and includes eight small scenes. .8k words of content.
* Wrote and added a new entry for the diary the Great Uncle kept for Anna and Eve. In this piece, Anna looses her anal virginity. .6k words of content.
* Wrote and added a new scene for Gaia that takes place INSIDE of the mansion. Can trigger from Livingroom, Lounge, Library, or Study. Requires middling relationship or better with Eve, and fairly high relationship with Gaia. Daylight hours. 3.4k words of content generously sponsored by Braidborn.
* Wrote and added a short story for Eve where she's all grown up. Appears in the "Theater Mode." (Not to be mistaken with the Movie Theater.) 1k words of content.
* Wrote and added a scene that introduces a new NPC by the name of Bruce. He's a slave trader and his intro can be triggered in the study. Happens in the PM hours. 1.6k words of content.
* Wrote and added a new scene to the servant area for Yami. Late at night and Anna must be sleeping in the servant's area. .9k words of content.
* Wrote and added episode one of Final Voyage to the television in the living room. .9k words of content.
* Added a new scene involving Bruce where he brings a new slave by the name of Sidra for you to purchase. This scene can trigger at any time after you tell Bruce he can show her to you. Can trigger late morning in the entry hall. 1.6k words of content submitted by hospoguy76.
* Added a new scene for Sidra in the Master Bedroom. This is a one time scene that should trigger the first time you enter the Master Bedroom after purchasing her. 1.9k words of content submitted by hospoguy76.
* Added one small scene for Sidra. Happens in the 20 minutes leading up to 6am in the Servant's area, or in the 20 minutes after 1pm in the ballroom. .3k words of content submitted by hospoguy76.
* Added three small ambient scenes for Sidra. One takes place in the hallways, the other two take place in most any room with a hard floor. .5k words of content submitted by hospoguy76.
* Added "Mully Journals" to the theater mode. This has been a collaborative effort with many contriburors. 1.4k words of content.
* Added a second version of the scene where Eve, Gaia and Rey are playing keep away to support Female Rey. 1.3k words of content by Matty.
* Added a new scene for Mitsuko where she announces she's pregnant. 1.1k words of content submitted by Irish Major Tom.
* Added a new TV series to the television in the living room of the mansion. Devil Hunter Suki. This is the ENTIRE first season. This content was submitted by Irish Major Tom.
* Added episode one to Devil Hunter Suki. 1.4k words of content submitted by Irish Major Tom.
* Added episode two to Devil Hunter Suki. 1.1k words of content submitted by Irish Major Tom.
* Added episode three to Devil Hunter Suki. 1.6k words of content submitted by Irish Major Tom.
* Added episode four to Devil Hunter Suki. 1.9k words of content submitted by Irish Major Tom.
* Added episode five of Devil Hunter Suki. 1.6k words of content submitted by Irish Major Tom.
* Added episode six of Devil Hunter Suki. 1.4k words of content submitted by Irish Major Tom.
* Added episode seven of Devil Hunter Suki. 1.2k words of content submitted by Irish Major Tom.
* Added episode eight of Devil Hunter Suki. 1.6k words of content submitted by Irish Major Tom.
* Added episode nine of Devil Hunter Suki. 1.6k words of content submitted by Irish Major Tom.
* Added episode ten of Devil Hunter Suki. 1.7k words of content submitted by Irish Major Tom.
* Added episode eleven of Devil Hunter Suki. 1.5k words of content submitted by Irish Major Tom.
* Added the movie "Island of the Primal" to the movie theater in Pendleton. 1.3k words of content submitted by Asura.
* Added a new scene to the Theater Mode to the "Side Story" that tells a bit of Sidra's backstory. 1.2k words of content submitted by hospoguy76.
* Added NPC options to the sidebar for Sidra.
* Added cheat options for the new NPC Sidra.
* Added a new NPC, Bruce. You come into contact with him through a scene that triggers in the Study in the mansion
* Added an override for Maki's arrival that should make it MUCH more likely she'll come visit.
* Added an override to the lounge to guarantee the Christmas Gifting scene will trigger as intended.
* Added an override for both Anna and Eve's pregnancy ansouncements. Should make them much more likely to appear once they realize they're pregnant.
* Added a piece of art related to Misaki's poolside content.
* Added a piece of art related to Anna's lactation scene added in the last build.
* Added three new pieces of art for the Movie Theater lobby in Pendleton.
* Added three new pieces of art to the Movie Theater in Pendleton
* Added a button to the Schedule that allows you to back out of it. The schedule still doesn't have any impact on game play, but at least you can get out of it now.
* Updated all of the rain events that take place inside the mansion so that they only play when the weather is rainy.
* Cleared up a small inconsistency in Belle's diary.
* Major overhaul to Rey's content. Nearly all of Rey's content has been converted to the new gender system to accommodate for that character's transformation. A big thanks to 6a for all the hard work they put into making the conversion.
* Made it so Anna and Misaki can't drink with you when pregnant (This is the core drinking content. Scenes outside of the drinking function won't be affected by these changes. If you see a scene where any character is pregnant and drinking, bring it to my attention so I can get it fixed.)
* Fixed a problem with the dialogue in the new Eve birthday scene.
* A ton of small fixes. Mostly spelling and grammar stuff.
* Updated the Special Thanks area 2/14/19. If you think you belong on this list but your name isn't there, please let me know so I can get it fixed.

What's in the latest Public Build?

A37
* Wrote and added the first of three birthday scenes for Eve. This is a followup to the birthday planning scene with Anna that's been in the game for a long time now. Takes place between 7am and 11am and requires that you have selected the party in the previous scene. (Party option is only available if you have $1000 to pay for the party.) Eve's birthday is on the 15th of April, and the scene that unlocks this one takes place on the 14th. 4.8k words of content.
* Wrote and added a new scene for Anna to the bathing room when she's heavily pregnant. 6.9k words of content.
* Wrote and added a new scene with Eve and Gaia at the pond. Requires warmer months, have to have met Gaia, good relationship with Eve, and daylight hours. 3.1k words of content.
* Wrote and added a new apples scene where Anna joins you to give apples to Gaia. .6k words of content.
* Wrote and added a new branch to the scene where Anna is dancing with the mop. .4k words of content.
* Wrote and added six small scenes in the evening hours for the servant's area. Three are for Anna and Eve, two involve Anna and Mitsuko, and the final one involves Anna and Misaki. .6k words of content between them.
* Wrote and added a new location to East Street in Pendleton. The Dojo includes five ambient scenes. .7k words of content between location description and early scenes.
* Added Money to the sidebar so players know how much money they have.
* Added a display to the Lab Book to show your current skill in labwork.
* Added a scene for Rey in the mansion forest. 5.2k words of content submitted by Ser Laz.
* Added a scene for Rey and Anna in the kitchen. Takes place in the hour leading to either lunch or dinner. Somewhat rare. 1.3k words of content submitted by Ser Laz.
* Added a scene for Rey and Eve to the entry hall. Takes place during working hours. 1.1k words of content submitted by Ser Laz.
* Added a Valentine scene for Yami the day before Valentines Day in the Kitchen. .2k words of content submitted by Asura.
* Added a Valentine scene for Yami on Valentines Day. Can appear in Living Room, Lounge, or Study. 2k words of content submitted by Asura.
* Added a new scene to the driving content late at night when you're driving to town. This introduces a new character to the game, Elizaveta. .7k words of content submitted by Joker.
* Added Claire to the Cheat Menu.
* Added some Sawhorse/Wedge content to the Dungeon in the mansion. This is somewhat bare bones at the moment and like everything in the game is intended to grow in time. This content was submitted by Mathias. Breakdown follows:
-Sawhorse includes 5 "Start" scenes spanning 1.7k words of content.
-Sawhorse includes 24 "Whip" scenes spanning 3.6k words of content.
-Sawhorse includes 11 "Wait" scenes spanning 2.7k words of content.
-Sawhorse includes 7 "End" scenes spanning 3k words of content.
* Added a display for pregnancy to the Cheat Menu to tell you whether or not Anna, Eve, Misaki, or Mitsuko are pregnant.
* Had added Bubbles' and Maki's cheats to the Cheat Menu a long time ago, forgot to include access to those cheats. You should now be able to access those cheats if you have met them.
* Added a LOT of new NPCs, most of which do not yet have content, but these will save us a lot of work moving forward. I don't have an exact number for now much content this is, but I think it's somewhere in the neighborhood of 7.5k (I glanced at a couple, they looked to be about 150-160 words each for the moment.)
* Added a new NPC, "Elizaveta" to the game.
* Added a new NPC, "Party Planner" to the game. Currently only appears in Eve's birthday party scene.
* Added a new NPC, "Clown" to the game. Currently only appears in Eve's birthday party scene.
* Added a new NPC, the owner of the Bookworm in Pendleton.
* Added the code for the "Slutty Clubber" NPC in Pendleton.
* Added the code for the "Shy Clubber" NPC in Pendleton.
* Added four new "Officer" NPCs. Two male and two female. These are filler NPCs for when we need random people in the game.
* Added two new "Baby" NPCs. One male, one female. These are filler NPCs for when we need random people in the game.
* Added three "Nun" NPCs to the game. These are filler NPCs for when we need random people in the game.
* Added six new "Biker" NPCs. Three male and three female. These are filler NPCs for when we need random people in the game.
* Added six new "Child" NPCs. Three male and three female. These are filler NPCs for when we need random people in the game.
* Added six new "Employee" NPCs. Three male and three female. These are filler NPCs for when we need random people in the game.
* Added six new "Stranger" NPCs. Three male and three female. These are filler NPCs for when we need random people in the game.
* Added six new "Thug" NPCs. Three male and three female. These are filler NPCs for when we need random people in the game.
* Added a new image for Mitsuko's shower scene.
* Added a new image for Mitsuko's valentines scene.
* Added three new images to The Dojo in Pendleton.
* Added one new image to the Bookworm in Pendleton.
* Added one new image to the Doggy Style pet store in Pendleton.
* Added portraits for the following characters: Bubbles, Gaia, Maki, Misaki, and Yami.
* Rebuilt the Park in Pendleton so that the Halloween themed content should trigger properly now.
* Fixed an issue that was preventing Yami's cheat options from appearing properly for people with the Cheat Build.
* Fixed a host of small errors. We've had a couple of fans recently who've been submitting reports the last month or two. Largely spelling and grammar stuff, but some bugs as well. Thank you to everyone who took the time to report these bugs so I could get them fixed. You know who you are, and I can't thank you enough for all the effort you invest in helping make the game better.
* Updated the Special Thanks area 1/22/19. If you think you belong on this list but your name isn't there, please let me know so I can get it fixed.

\

Join us on Discord!

\

The public build is always free. Give it a look, and if you enjoy it, please consider a small pledge to help support further development of this game.

Links:
A38 CHEAT Build (CHEAT Build with Early Access):

A38 Supporter Build (Supporters Only Build. Early Access.):

A37 Public Build: (Free):

rithmatist

Nov 17, 2019
OK so in the study, there is a mention of getting a newer computer (when you are filling out surveys), as of 37A, has this been implemented yet?
In specific I'm asking about this line "This is going to take forever. I bet I could find better work if I had a better computer." and "If I'm going to actually use this very often, I might want to pick up a better computer and get some better Internet service."

Last edited:
Reactions: Leon_Arkwing

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
OK so in the study, there is a mention of getting a newer computer (when you are filling out surveys), as of 37A, has this been implemented yet?
In specific I'm asking about this line "This is going to take forever. I bet I could find better work if I had a better computer." and "If I'm going to actually use this very often, I might want to pick up a better computer and get some better Internet service."
At present no. The new computer will be added when I create content to go with it. ;)

On a side note, I've been writing a new job into the game today. :cool:

3.20 star(s) 17 Votes