Unknown72

Jan 3, 2021
So I see that there's a Netorare tag, but looking through the changelogs doesn't mention much of it itself specifically, so I have a few questions.

Is there an equal balance between NTR and Non-NTR content? I like both, but having more of one than the other can be a bit boring/jarring in my eyes.

How many different NTR paths are there (as in is there just one character that can NTR you or are there multiple), and if there are multiple how do you start them?

How much NTR content actually is in the game?

Is it possible to stop the NTR happening entirely?

reidanota

Nov 1, 2021
Do your relatives get to have any scenes in this game? Are those scenes dependent on their personality, and in this case, which personality, stern or easy-going, serious or loving, would lead to your parents being involved in more scenes?

reidanota

Nov 1, 2021
So I see that there's a Netorare tag, but looking through the changelogs doesn't mention much of it itself specifically, so I have a few questions.

Is there an equal balance between NTR and Non-NTR content? I like both, but having more of one than the other can be a bit boring/jarring in my eyes.

How many different NTR paths are there (as in is there just one character that can NTR you or are there multiple), and if there are multiple how do you start them?

How much NTR content actually is in the game?

Is it possible to stop the NTR happening entirely?
I asked the same question before, so though not yet replying from experience, I'll try my best to relay what I was told. You can look up Red, who was designed to be an antagonist character. NTR with him is entirely optional, you can choose not to associate with him. Then, a lot depends on what you consider NTR. Rey can have scenes with several girls in the house, but he's also your "slave", so there's little point in viewing him as a "rival", it's more about your dependents having fun with each other. Some girls also have scenes together.

If there's anything else, other than Red, that's designed to inspire jealousy on the player, I don't know about it, but I think at this point there isn't.

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
Inheritance-AFTERMATHTEAM-A97
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
Error: no event was available (no matching events found to goto from setup.events.genSlaveMissionaryStart)
You should not be seeing this, so please inform the developers. Include as much information as you can about what you were doing when you received this message.

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: Unexpected token ';'<<set $genSlave to $genericSlaves.filter(function (gs) { return (gs.hasFlag("owned") && (gs.nature === setup.Character.PersonalityAspects.Modest || gs.nature === setup.Character.PersonalityAspects.Shy); }).random()>>

Unknown72

Jan 3, 2021
I asked the same question before, so though not yet replying from experience, I'll try my best to relay what I was told. You can look up Red, who was designed to be an antagonist character. NTR with him is entirely optional, you can choose not to associate with him. Then, a lot depends on what you consider NTR. Rey can have scenes with several girls in the house, but he's also your "slave", so there's little point in viewing him as a "rival", it's more about your dependents having fun with each other. Some girls also have scenes together.

If there's anything else, other than Red, that's designed to inspire jealousy on the player, I don't know about it, but I think at this point there isn't.
Gotcha, thanks for letting me know!

JackH13

Nov 18, 2019
Hope female (and eventually futa) PC support gets fleshed out more, soonish. I don't see anything in the A97 change-log to suggest it's here yet; but last I played (A96 A95), even when playing as just a plain female PC, the game treats you like you're playing a male PC during a lot of sexual interactions. A penis suddenly appears on your character to have sex with the girls; and even if you have your slaves take the dick-grow pill, they only go for anal when you finally find the correct scene and RNG for them to fuck you rather than them receiving...

Maybe I just haven't found the right order of operations, but the game acts like there's pregnancy support for the PC, but if nobody you live with is willing to stick it in your vagina, how's that gonna work without cheat-forcing it with some club-rando.

Speaking of club-randos, the picking up someone at the club seems to only allow for "straight" interactions? Was trying to pick up a girl as a futa PC, but could only find dudes no matter how much I rerolled or left and came back.

Don't get me worng, I absolutely love the game so far (even if I only play the "Good" route). I just have a particular preference that's only part-way and I'm excited to see it filled out better!

Last edited:

MEMEACCOUNT

Jul 27, 2020

Rey has scenes with multiple girls? I've only ever seen him do stuff with Mitsuko.

Last edited:

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
How to play this game?
you inherited a house, and along with it you were given two servants, sisters.
you can treat them as rudely as the previous owner, or you can become kind and affectionate with the servants, it all depends on you.

the house also has land on which there is a stable, a kennel, a fountain with a garden, a garage with a car, access to the forest for collecting herbs, and other buildings.
you can grow different procia in the greenhouse and feed yourself and your family with it.
in the kennel you can do breeding and training, as well as in the stable.
in the laboratory from herbs you can create potions, then use them on servants or, it seems, sell them in the city by going there by car (I haven’t checked myself)
on the computer that you inherited, you can earn money on surveys. by going to the city and buying a more modern one, other opportunities for earning will open up.

dress and change servants' outfits as well as their tasks: to do this, recruit the selected servant, select the desired item on the right and make the necessary edits, then click return to the game.

the cheat menu is in the settings in the menu on the left

Reactions: reidanota

SXNemo

Apr 20, 2024
Is it possible to ask for guidance /walkthrough on which events, what requirements need to be met, on which days, in which places and at what times they take place?
Because without this for those starting out, the game is quite a chaotic grind and can be discouraging.

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
There's dom/sub themed content planned for Misaki and Eve, but Anna doesn't have it in her to play the role of a dom.
Anna could become dominant. For example, first MC would offer her this game, where she is dominant. Then, with each new game like this, she would become more confident and she would like it more. In addition, she could remember the past and this could be additionally partially like revenge. In parallel with this, it is possible with the help of a psychologist. All together, this could make her dominant and bossy over MC and others.
I would like to see Anna as dominant and bossy.
I would also like to see more scenes with dominant Rebekkah and Shanaya.

(On the FemMC route): FemMC can be dominant and bossy.( for example: she could dominate over Rey,...)

Last edited:

reidanota

Nov 1, 2021
Anna could become dominant. For example, first MC would offer her this game, where she is dominant. Then, with each new game like this, she would become more confident and she would like it more. In addition, she could remember the past and this could be additionally partially like revenge. In parallel with this, it is possible with the help of a psychologist. All together, this could make her dominant and bossy over MC and others.
I would like to see Anna as dominant and bossy.
I would also like to see more scenes with dominant Rebekkah and Shanaya.

(On the FemMC route): FemMC can be dominant and bossy.( for example: she could dominate over Rey,...)
The advantage of keeping an eventual dominant role for Anna contained withing roleplay sessions is that it doesn't require to branch the game. If Anna were to develop a more permanently dominant personality, the game would have to account for that in terms of events that would no longer make sense to trigger, variations of events and new events with her. As I understand it, that can quickly spiral out of control once you start to consider other NPCs having evolving personalities as well. It's one thing to make certain events trigger once relationship (or other stats) passes a certain threshold, but to completely change an NPCs personality would require a lot of extra work.

Having said that, I think a lot can be done with triggered or random events that let you explore each NPC in a more complex and 3D way, without changing their fundamental traits and routine. This imho, ofc.

I'd also like to see more dominance in NPCs *as flavour*. That is, not a submissive player route, which would probably require writing a parallel game, but more events that can spawn or scenes that you can ask of your household. I'd love to see more games pick up the Dijkstra and Philippa theme from The Wicher (TV show). A powerful lord that secretly submits to a dominatrix is appealing :p I see that theme apply to this game like a glove, especially once MC feminization content gets added. While you're still the master of the house, because that's the main theme of the game and difficult to get around, you could pursue your kinky side in a variety of ways, including submission to (one or more of) your slaves. I see this happen in a "light" and reversible way, only insofar as the MC wants to.

Other games where I see this being attempted (with a change in events without changing game mechanics) are, for example, Wife Trainer Files (where multiple of your trainees can become dominant and at least one can dominate you, while you keep on training wives) or Whoremaker (where you can become submissive to one of your whores, while still running the brothel). Even the infamous NTR that bothers so many, so much, could be explored here in the same spirit, probably netorase rather than netorare, with you allowing/encouraging your slaves to call on others for sex, to tease you. Everything optional ofc, where it comes to debauchery, the sky is the limit

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes