Initial release of my VN - Consort

8InchFloppyDick

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
Dear All,

With a certain degree of trepidation I'd like to announce the first public release of my VN, Consort. The current version could do with some Fit-and-Finish polish round the Cover Art and such like, but I've been working on this on my own for too long and just wanted to put something out and get some feedback.

Also, I am not quite sure how the release proces for a VN works, so I'm announcing it here with you developer/creator guys first. I'm sure I've made a bunch of 'first release' booboos and I certainly don't have a proper understanding yet of the Subscribestar/Patreon and Discord bits of releasing a VN.

Many thanks and I hope you enjoy reading Consort as much as I have enjoyed making it :)

The VN:
Windows/Linux:
MacOS:

The Subscribestar page:

Reactions: Impious Monk

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
First of all, well done and congratulations for your first release.

Here's the details of how to get your game published into the "games" update stream:
https://f95zone.to/threads/how-to-post-content-under-games-comics-animations.50728/

FYI, normally devs put their pre-release "development progress" threads in the https://f95zone.to/forums/programming-development-art.73/ sub-forum (the parent of this one). After release, most discussion generally takes place in the "Games" subforum thread, but other devs choose to keep posting dev progress info separately. To some degree it's up to you, how you prefer to engage with players/fans (which can include not engaging at all!).
This "Dev Help" subforum typically just has specific technical questions or things that only other devs could answer, so your post above is a little out of place and will not be seen by as many users as you might expect.

Last edited:
Reactions: Saki_Sliz

8InchFloppyDick

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
osanaiko - thanks for your input :) I've put in the request to the games section and have asked for this thread to be moved into the appropriate forum or be removed entirely.

• Red Heart
Reactions: osanaiko