Unity - Completed - Inkling Heroes vs Tentacle [v1.554] [Squidrump Enthusiasts]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Lil Caster

The Game has the Perfect Pacing and Animation, it had enough content for a surprisingly small storage space and the Story is well written but it had the potential to do more, it's unfortunate that it ended with just this, I really wanted to see some pregnancy scenes.

I developed a liking to the Black Market Shop Keeper, Squid Maid and Agent 1 because they are hidden features and ending and I've always loved Agent 1 character compared to the others.

Only downside is the Combat feature in Normal Mode is too broken, I can't even defeat the first Hero even if it took me hours, could've been adjusted or nerfed if it was still Ongoing, but it still deserves an Overall 10.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

MisterPinkie

I really enjoyed the game, the scenes were enjoyable the first time, trying to figure out which area was sensitive and managing points for upgrades was decently fun, and the combat minigame was good too. Everything was a bit easy once I figured it all out though, even on the unlocked hard mode. I decided to dock a point due to how repetitive the scenes became with minimal variation between the characters, the awkward translation, the crash during the tutorial, and slight visual clipping, but overall it was a fun, simple game.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

John Malcom

Good and the creator has worked on other projects with the same idea roughly as this one that I recommend you look at, at least from my opinion the creator can make pretty good games.

Story for this one was disappointing if you took the corruption path but the love path was a lot better for this game, game is somewhat long, difficulty doesn't really matter and I choose easy and beat the game in 3 hours and spent a couple more to get all 5 endings
    1. All become slaves ending
    2. "Revenger" ending
    3. Love harem ending
    4. one person obsession true ending(can get after completing ending 1 or 3 first)
    5. "Null" ending
    (These are not the ending names just what they are about)
  4. 5.00 star(s)

BOT OVERLORD

The minigame with the hero attacking is surprisingly fun, its challenging but in a way where i feel like I can do it. The sex isn't the priority (and is kinda repetitive) but its still enjoyable. Overall, yeah it's pretty good
  5. 4.00 star(s)

am32come

This is top I enjoy this game a lot.

The cg is amazing, the grind for point is ez and enjoyble. Really recommend

However there are a lot of translation bug making it unread able or just wrong, combat are just spam boom boom so idk why there are combat system. The first girl doesn't talk or have any thing character much like nothing nothing.

another thing i want mention if you use all of you money in early game with out buying video tape you just shot yourself in the leg just reset the whole game
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Gabn05

Pretry good overall.

The game have a nice degree of dificulty, is not incredibly hard. But if you just mindlessly play then it may pose a challenge to break the first hero. And get her to intercept the others.

The corruption system is well done. How the heroes interact and how you can slowly corrupt them is nice. Besides the option to do it by fear, love, and mind control, adds gameplay. Like depending on what are you doing you can get different endings.

Also the use of the stages is nice, is not your typical turn base game, like the rpgm ones. Instead you move on a space, and can attack different places. There are abilities depending on the hero. The main attack, special ability and super are different. Also the use of items is nice, and a good way to simplify gameplay, either by shortening hero corruption time, or gaining money.

My only complain is that the tutorial was broken. I dont care since I can learn and enjoy the game throught gameplay.Nevertheless to someone who cant, it can be frustrating to just spawn without any knowledge.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Aryder1337

Good game featuring inklings. Features 3 plausible endings, 6 girls, and decent yet annoying combat mechanics.
    There's essentially the romance route and force route with all the girls.
    Fairly interactive. If you need hints for combat, plenty of people can help out below. If you're having trouble with the 5 bosses, just use Marie. Using her to snipe and spam bombs makes all the fights easy. You can easily tank Squidmaid's range and lay out your special while poking her at her spawn.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 6282849

An amazing little mind break simulator with a fun little mini game mixed in. I’ve never really been attracted to Splatoon characters, but this game might have changed my mind. I love the art style this game has, I like the story, and I like the different variety of gameplay mechanics it has. For example, the upgrade system, the combo system, the different likes and dislikes for each character, the two entirely different paths of training, the shop system, the set amount of time you have to completely train a character to its full strength, and finally, the actually good checkers-like minigame that actually makes use your brain for once. My only wish is that the author could update the game with more content. Honestly wasn’t expecting this to be as good as it is. Amazing job.

Callie is best girl.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

SuceT

Really good game if you are a splatoon fan. The animations are good, the gameplay is fun (outside of the combat phase, which are surprisingly frustrating and difficult thanks to the AI getting stupid advantages, but thanks god there is only 3 fights in the entire game), and the art is great.
    The game isn't all about tentacles, there is a vanilla route. I personally enjoyed it despite tentacles not really being my thing. So yeah, this game is good for everyone. Play it if you like splatoon.
  10. 4.00 star(s)

Naohashi

I've never really been into Inklings or Splatoon, but I thought this game looked interesting.

Positive
    There are 2 ways to get the girls:
    1: "Befriend" them slowly through sex.
    2: "Befriend" them with a tentacle that will numb them emotionally.

While Way 1 is grindy it's only the first character that was grindy. The second one was easy. idk about the 3 or 4th.

Way 2 was rather easy compared to the 1st one, but It's not as fun.

The fight was engaging but very simple. I had to use my brain a little bit when I realised what I was doing didn't work. But It's not super difficult. You have to activate your 2 IQ. Plus you appear to unlock new characters after you win over the girls.

Negative
    Dialogue is rather meh, but this could be due to MTL it's just the same. (You Talked) or (You tell her a story) and always get the same reply.

I wish items had an animation or something to indicate they have been used. Other than *disappears from inventory* or with the gifts, they just say the same line. mayhaps depending on the trust level.

Another example is there is the same dialogue when your mind breaks one of them and makes them fight their friend and if you befriend them and become "lovers"
  11. 5.00 star(s)

sethll7

Honestly a great game with nice scenes. Some of the getting to know girls things are hard to solve on the 1st. All the scenes with the girls are cute. The splat battle mini game could have been its own game with how fun it is.
  12. 4.00 star(s)

Uadies

Not gonna lie, I actually like it than I thought, there's some scuffed part but, all it takes to me is the cute smut stuff, such us the kissing.
    I grew fond on each character I love all of them, art is fine, animation is fine aswell, gameplay is good? But not really initiated in a fixed way?, It's kinda buggy and slow, but I love the mechanic and concept to it.
    Definitely gonna put this on my Library, love the game ggs
  13. 2.00 star(s)

Noseknows

Art could use some work. Some of the graphics are pretty good but really poor in other areas. My two biggest issues with the game are the grind and the stupidly difficult boss fights which really take away from the smut of the game.
  14. 4.00 star(s)

Alfre4u

Feels unfinished and rushed at end secret character and last character have almost nothing.
    (secret character is not even in the bonus gallery or w/e heart thing is, and last gal seems to cause it too crash in it).
    +
    Handjob seems broken? and 999999 item pointless just a thanks for playing and how was it ... (this almost made me give it another -1)

Animation is overall great (though repetitive and a bit too few) and kissing is rare so +1.5 (this is what saves the -1)

Story + character +1

Works overall and is meant too be simple fap and clicker game soo +1

Need more of its quality at minimum and though barely played their previous work it is better then it and that is big deal showing umprovment.

3.5/5
    Above average for its uniqueness and simple enjoyment both in looks and casual mind numb playing.
  15. 4.00 star(s)

zbunk

mtl is confusing as hell, but man is this game good. plenty of content, great animations, and it's actually really fun to play. it can get pretty tedious at times, but the rewards keep you going. one of the best splatoon games out there?
  16. 4.00 star(s)

Jackaljax

I wish the final expensive item was more than a message , but overall great game! Scenes were good and once you figured out the right way to the girls, everything went smoothly... still never figured out handjobs though but I've heard it's underwhelming for the requirements. Could've used a blowjob action to go with it.
  17. 4.00 star(s)

cvxcvgg

Honestly, it was pretty fun. MTL did confuse me a couple times, and the turn-based battles were a little BS at times, but overall it seemed well-made for what it is. I've got to fill space, so I'll also say that the art was nice enough and it's kind of funny how they slap the shit out of you.
  18. 1.00 star(s)

Perveckt

the combat is frushtrating because the enemie always has more AOE than you do and once you beat the last boss you can't do anything to her and goes straight to a game over. In addtion to the enemie always having more AOE than you the damage that they take is inconsistent and while you take damage from 1 space away from a bomb they take none.
  19. 4.00 star(s)

dormammu

Pretty good game considering it's Japanese. There is a certain amount of grinding if you are that kind of person, but in easy mode it is practically non-existent, there are several characters, nice 2d scenes. Has a very simple, but ok battle system to diversify gameplay. 4 stars simply because it's just my type of game