GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
I like how the story is moving and how the render quality has improved towards the later episodes but the pace of development is
...slow. I agree. I tried to stick with an update every 3 to 4 months, but this next one is closer to 5 months. It's really just a spare-time project, and IRL work has been insane.
But this next chapter sets up smaller updates in the future that will (hopefully) make it easier to get them out quicker. Plus, I can focus on more sexy-time handholding scenes with smaller main story updates.
-GTS

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
come on, why haven't there been any new updates yet?
The final is being proofread for typos, story continuity, image corrections, and overall quality. Once that's done, I'll make the final edits and update.
I accidentally made this update a little bigger than I had hoped. Over 700 images and nearly 3200 lines of code, including music and sound effects. Future updates will not be as big, so "hopefully" i can get them out quicker.

Davilll

Jul 5, 2018
The final is being proofread for typos, story continuity, image corrections, and overall quality. Once that's done, I'll make the final edits and update.
I accidentally made this update a little bigger than I had hoped. Over 700 images and nearly 3200 lines of code, including music and sound effects. Future updates will not be as big, so "hopefully" i can get them out quicker.
If is is BEEG I will wait for updates:LOL:
The BEEGER the better:sneaky:

Reactions: Hadgar

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Inner Demons [0.41.0.4] Compressed (Half_Tested)

Win/Linux (1.1 GB/ 511 MB) : ,

Less Quality:50%:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

LionHeart131

May 23, 2018
I like this game a lot and love GILFs -- but his dev log confused me.. He said it's a visual novel - but the tag is kinetic and stuff happens regardless of choice since there's no real choice system. Did the dev make a typo?

Reactions: GrayTShirt

evyleu

Oct 24, 2021
I hope the MC stops being a little demon bitch , we'll see how the story develops, so far I like it.
I only saw the lesbian scene, so I didn't see anything else in the update that interested me, sadly.

If it's a harem full of futas,I'd rather there was no harem. Futas fucking LIs ... mmm no thanks.

4.10 star(s) 40 Votes