Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Wow!!! at first i was not interested by this VN as i'm not a fan of fantasy but i gave it a try and wow...!!!
The renders are sometimes really bad and noisy sometimes ok and the models are quite exagerated for my taste but the writing of the sex scenes is really the best you can find.
The background story doesn't interest me but when things get naughty, my god it's so good, we are lightyears away from the usual crappy quick description of some lame fuck we get in the VNs here.
Wonderfull long detailed and well described sex with emotion and love not the quick release of a teenager cumming after 10 seconds just because he has seen a pair of tits!
That was a very good surprise, it's a shame that the graphics are so bad compared to the writing but i prefer it this way, much more exciting than seeing a perfect realistic girl in a perfect render, getting some bad fuck in two images and a crappy animation showing a dick in her pussy going up and down!

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
Wow!!! at first i was not interested by this VN as i'm not a fan of fantasy but i gave it a try and wow...!!!
The renders are sometimes really bad and noisy sometimes ok and the models are quite exagerated for my taste but the writing of the sex scenes is really the best you can find.
The background story doesn't interest me but when things get naughty, my god it's so good, we are lightyears away from the usual crappy quick description of some lame fuck we get in the VNs here.
Wonderfull long detailed and well described sex with emotion and love not the quick release of a teenager cumming after 10 seconds just because he has seen a pair of tits!
That was a very good surprise, it's a shame that the graphics are so bad compared to the writing but i prefer it this way, much more exciting than seeing a perfect realistic girl in a perfect render, getting some bad fuck in two images and a crappy animation showing a dick in her pussy going up and down!
Thank you for the feedback! I'm trying to improve the quality of my renders, I'm just a slow learner. They'll get better with time.
I am happy you're enjoying the writing! I love doing longer scenes with lots of dialogue. I was tired of seeing short scenes in other projects as well. I hope you continue to follow this VN, keep an eye on the change log for future scenes!
-GTS

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
Does the game have or will have animations??
The plan is to add animations, but I need to learn how to animate first. Once I get to the end of the Ch05 update (still a while off) I will work on some animations and add them to the existing story; as well as a gallery.
-GTS

Sneak Monkey

Apr 2, 2018
This is intriguing, as Kukipett said exceptional writing, loving the tensions between characters and the dialogue is top notch, there's sexiness galore. Personally I'm not a fan of GILF's, that's just my preference though and it's still very sexy regardless so good job on making something I'm not a fan of, something I may be might be now.

The renders though aren't the best, quite grainy and hard to see properly at times. Animations would be great to have added, but as pointed out, are secondary to good writing. But are very important for the visual part of the visual novel.

Good luck with the continued project.

Last edited:
Reactions: GrayTShirt

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
This is intriguing, as Kukipett said exceptional writing, loving the tensions between characters and the dialogue is top notch, there's sexiness galore. Personally I'm not a fan of GILF's, that's just my preference though and it's still very sexy regardless so good job on making something I'm not a fan of, something I may be might be now.

The renders though aren't the best, quite grainy and hard to see properly at times. Animations would be great to have added, but as pointed out, are secondary to good writing. But are very important for the visual part of the visual novel.

A big no no, redheads with tans. It's incredibly rare to find this naturally, it can occur but not as it's shown here and it really isn't a great look. If you're going to have redhead MC, with redhead family, I'm very much down with that but make them true gingers, not fake tanned gingers. Makes no sense that the MC is a full on ginger with actual pale skin, yet his twin sis and mum are just pretending. Just doesn't fit. It's an impossible look for medieval times, which this appears to be set in, it's akin to, although not as obvious as having someone with bleached hair. If you're doing modern times, then it's possible. Still a bad look to have tans on redheads, orange skin blends into orange hair and just looks weirdly oompa loompa. But yeah, looks out of place in a medieval setting.

Good luck with the continued project.
Thank you for the feedback!
I didn't think they looked all that tan, but I'm biased. I'll check it out, could be something I can tweak.
I'm still working on the graininess and overall dark/contrast/lighting of the images. I agree, they could be better.
I hope you keep up with future updates!
-GTS

Blackeye.

Aug 15, 2020
Unofficial Android Port of:

Inner Demons [v0.30.1.9] [GrayTShirt]

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port has a textbox opacity slider and text size slider and added change name to the main menu.

if you like my ports, consider buying me a cofee as to motivate me and get me going to do more ports, and help me pay for mega storage, thanks

Last edited:

tek65432

Nov 3, 2018
started a new game from the prologue, it kicks you back to main menu after chapter 2 part 2. had to start a another new game and skip to chapter 3 to play it.
also is there any plans to make this not a kinetic novel, The choice in chapter 3 isnt really a choice as one option just loops back into the choice until you pick the other option.

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
started a new game from the prologue, it kicks you back to main menu after chapter 2 part 2. had to start a another new game and skip to chapter 3 to play it.
also is there any plans to make this not a kinetic novel, The choice in chapter 3 isnt really a choice as one option just loops back into the choice until you pick the other option.
The choice you're speaking of is really just a "what if..." kind of choice. It's just there to show you the consequence of your action. The story has to continue. The plan is for this to remain a kinetic novel. Right now I only have 1 planned consequential choice that will affect the game in a major way, but that won't happen for a bit.
-GTS

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Thank you for the feedback! I'm trying to improve the quality of my renders, I'm just a slow learner.
To assist you on your path...

Shoot for a target of 80%-90% quality with your jpgs. That should equal a file size of about 2.5MB (depending on several factors). Once done, either with Photoshop batch processing or using XnConvert (free Windows app), convert them to webp at 80% quality. The end result will be virtually indistinguishable and the file size will drop from ~2.5MB to ~500-600KB. As it stands now, these are really rough, especially the ones depicting indoor and low light settings. If you kept the original output files you should be able to try this without much trouble.

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
To assist you on your path...

Shoot for a target of 80%-90% quality with your jpgs. That should equal a file size of about 2.5MB (depending on several factors). Once done, either with Photoshop batch processing or using XnConvert (free Windows app), convert them to webp at 80% quality. The end result will be virtually indistinguishable and the file size will drop from ~2.5MB to ~500-600KB. As it stands now, these are really rough, especially the ones depicting indoor and low light settings. If you kept the original output files you should be able to try this without much trouble.
I actually render them at 2560x1440 .png. Then postwork with denoise, levels, and reduce image size to 1920x1080. Then batch process to .jpg. File size of each image is ~106kb to 350kb.

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
I actually render them at 2560x1440 .png. Then postwork with denoise, levels, and reduce image size to 1920x1080. Then batch process to .jpg. File size of each image is ~106kb to 350kb.
Okie...You could probably skip one of those steps if you so choose. Produce straight to jpg or convert from png to webp. And I don't know if I'd use the denoise filter. More likely it would be a clarity filter.

Example... Look at this gorgeous render from this post https://f95zone.to/threads/daz3d-art-show-us-your-dazskill.4764/post-8041535 created by user Wolfberry. The d/l size for that png is 2.95 MB. I converted that to webp @ 100% quality (see below) and the file size is now 370kb.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If one zooms in to 150%+ there is a bit of loss of detail. Otherwise, for what you're doing it's more than acceptable.

Sneak Monkey

Apr 2, 2018
Thank you for the feedback!
I didn't think they looked all that tan, but I'm biased. I'll check it out, could be something I can tweak.
I'm still working on the graininess and overall dark/contrast/lighting of the images. I agree, they could be better.
I hope you keep up with future updates!
-GTS

I'll definitely be keeping up with them, good writing is like good cocaine, moar! I'm kidding I wouldn't actually touch the stuff, but I do love good writing.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 40 Votes