Mod Ren'Py Inner Growth - Jeevant's Walkthrough, Gallery Unlocker & Improvements Mod [v1.8] [Morally Purple]

Brigma

Jan 25, 2018
Does the mod unlock the "Unlockables" gallery too or just the "Replays" gallery? I had some unlockables still locked from several versions ago and the mod didn't seem to unlock them.

I made a quick brute force script for unlocking the "Unlockables" gallery, sharing it here in case anyone else has some stubborn images locked. It only works for this version of the game and will need to be updated for any new versions. Doesn't appear to cause any conflicts with the mod. Just drop it in your game folder and restart the game.

Superscrew

Jul 6, 2020

Overview:
It adds an in-game Walkthrough Mod, Gallery Unlocker,Also added a hint button in quick menu which will appear during freeroam/point and click part when clicked on will show you hints​

Game/Creator:Inner Growth /Morally Purple
Modder: Jeevant -
Mod Version: 1.5
Game Version: 1.5
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you like my work considering supporting me on my

Download: - - -

Download for android(v1.4):

View attachment 951355 View attachment 951356 View attachment 951357 View attachment 952652
Are you going to update Mod to 1.6?

Deathgasm

Nov 8, 2020
How do I unlock the unlockables? I have the mod in place in version 1.5 and I still have the same locked galleries here.

toma000007

Mar 17, 2018
Does the mod unlock the "Unlockables" gallery too or just the "Replays" gallery? I had some unlockables still locked from several versions ago and the mod didn't seem to unlock them.

I made a quick brute force script for unlocking the "Unlockables" gallery, sharing it here in case anyone else has some stubborn images locked. It only works for this version of the game and will need to be updated for any new versions. Doesn't appear to cause any conflicts with the mod. Just drop it in your game folder and restart the game.
I've updated Brigma's script to v16 for anyone who is interested.

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020
Updated, sorry for the delay there was some file/folder restructuring by the developer including rename of file names.

Also, keep in mind that some of the choices regarding combat etc have no highlights as their result is randomised.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Updated, sorry for the delay there was some file/folder restructuring by the developer including rename of file names.

Also, keep in mind that some of the choices regarding combat etc have no highlights as their result is randomised.
Thank you so much for you hard work, much appreciated. :giggle:

Reactions: Takkertje

Lemix

Jun 7, 2017
Anyone knows console command to change dark/light points or maybe to show how many points i have at the moment, i'm using this mod and i'm trying to go neutral but it does not feels like its possible, i try to balance dark/light but i still can "break cuffs" at the cell and when i do i have light point option to knock out the guard, do you maybe start the game with some light points already?

Belly97

Well Known Lurker
Donor
Aug 2, 2017
Anyone knows console command to change dark/light points or maybe to show how many points i have at the moment, i'm using this mod and i'm trying to go neutral but it does not feels like its possible, i try to balance dark/light but i still can "break cuffs" at the cell and when i do i have light point option to knock out the guard, do you maybe start the game with some light points already?
Use it shows your points and you can edit them. (Be cautious what you edit and when during the game as you can break things if you aren't careful)

Reactions: ScarlettArcherX