Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
i feel silly asking but where do i put the "bonus unlocker" files :S
Nowhere, they are the bonus that you could unlock in the game using the patch.
This way you can see them using any slider you already have and avoiding installing the patch. :)

playcoc

Oct 9, 2017
Can any one please help?
How to get out of the jail cell?
I break the hand cuffs, try all talking options, there is a new symbol one on left side of the call the guard option, but when I click on it, it says need more items or something like that.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
No one asking you to play, u know right?
That is a almost two years old post... :ROFLMAO:
Can any one please help?
How to get out of the jail cell?
I break the hand cuffs, try all talking options, there is a new symbol one on left side of the call the guard option, but when I click on it, it says need more items or something like that.
I don't remember well but you could always try to read the walkthrough in the OP.

• Haha
Reactions: Snugglepuff

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Inner Growth [v1.3] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.77 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 485 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 451 MB: -

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

KODDA84

Jul 15, 2018

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 485 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 451 MB:

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

Or you can:
Can you please ad

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 485 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 451 MB:

Or you can:
hello can you please put another link than mixdrop

Reficul

Jul 4, 2017
Vanth really makes it difficult for me not to kill her at first opportunity. Even though I would have liked turning her into Thalma's slave, at his point her treachery is straight up annoying and I am also miffed that even a full dark Thalma still trusted her in the first place.

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
For me, I can't help but like that my full good Thalna was given the opportunity to frot with Vanth. Hopefully next time they can make out while frotting, that would be hot as hell.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
I'm one of those who always liked Vanth from the beginning. She was one I was always hoping we could turn to our side eventually and have her join us. This update just made it even better.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So yeah, a lot of spoiler stuff from certain choices sorry. But regardless, I'm excited to have Vanth on our team (hopefully permamently!). Always liked her and glad to see her coming around. Thanks Morally Purple! ;)

4.50 star(s) 35 Votes