Unity Inner Self Development Program [v0.7.9] [Carnile]

2.90 star(s) 40 Votes

friep

Jun 12, 2024
I need help from literally anyone. I’m stuck outside the university on day 01. How do I escape from this screen? The only interactable thing on screen is the door to said university

DxDKing

May 23, 2018
love this! my cup of tea. I will definitely be wanting and waiting for more! 1 thing that would be cool is if later on in the road you can choose to play as Mike the roommate and have fun being an alpha with sissies.

carbonz

Feb 22, 2023
"Content Update: Alpha Version 0.8.0

6 hours ago
Hello everyone, Patch 0.8.0 is out! This update includes the conclusion of the scene with Karina in her office, beginning the process of sis..."

Justelui

Aug 5, 2024
Hello everyone, i hope that the question has not been asked already but i just download the game on mac and after unzipping it i can't find any way to launch the game I have a doc with framework , MacOS, Monobleeding Edge and ressources but nothing to launch.. Someone with the same problem who would know how to launch it?

Weta

Jan 27, 2018
"Content Update: Alpha Version 0.8.0

6 hours ago
Hello everyone, Patch 0.8.0 is out! This update includes the conclusion of the scene with Karina in her office, beginning the process of sis..."
Add half a scene in 0.7.9, add the rest of it in 0.8.0

I wish I was that shameless.

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
You actually have to lick but switching from the pussy to the clit when she told you to, you have to read and as soon as she tell you to switch you do and keep licking that part until the new one is asked for. It last a bit long I think nearly 5 min.
The search function is at the top of the page I think they meant to usually search if the problem been already posted.
5 fucking minutes to get pat a point and click section! fuck this game, deleted

Mist.

Mar 15, 2021
What are the keyboard shortcuts, please? (E.g.: Press ESC to access sound settings and Save button.)

Note: As the Android version doesn't exist, I play the Windows version on my tablet. Unfortunately for me, some functions can only be accessed from a physical keyboard. So I need to know the keyboard shortcuts to map the necessary buttons on my screen.

haxuh

Sep 13, 2017
Meh this one needs to be sent back to the drawing board I think. Game feels like I'm building a house of cards that falls over unpredictably and I have to restart my save. The mini-games it tries to make you play are not that fun either in my opinion.

I'd say just go full into interactive VN with a robust save system and once that's figured out and polished, then maybe try throwing in some mini-game things with easy skip buttons in case they're boring or broken. Then more people might actually not mind supporting it on patreon, since their progression would be maintained.

Anyways just my thoughts, I don't put much stock in my opinion, so neither should you.

Reactions: Mist.

Eldrazi

Aug 25, 2019
I need help from literally anyone. I’m stuck outside the university on day 01. How do I escape from this screen? The only interactable thing on screen is the door to said university
On the top left corner there is a back button. 95% of my getting stuck was using the esc button instead of clicking that button. Start over and see if you avoid any problems.

Mist.

Mar 15, 2021
I had the same problem. In my case, it was due to the screen resolution being too low. Below 1600×900 the GPS icons are no longer aligned, and some are even off-screen and therefore inaccessible. When I increased my screen resolution to 1600×1000 (I have a 16/10 screen) everything came back into place and I had access to all the GPS buttons available.

2.90 star(s) 40 Votes