PushMyButton

Jan 22, 2023
Clarifying. 0273 is a free version. 0.302 is with more content but it is for patrons for now.
I didn't quite understand, you added a version with 2 minutes of content and another version for paid ones, I understand that, but you could have added this version with full content for general access about 2 weeks ago

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
InnocentAupairRestart-0.273
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

O1duvai

Jan 5, 2022
Do you know what the problem is? The fact is that we still have the original innocence with the latest update from 2018 and it has many times more content with not much inferior renderings. Moreover, in some places the scenes are repeated, not often, but it is present.

I’m not against remakes, I’m for remakes, especially if they rely on literally a couple of donors, but in my opinion the problem with the number of sponsors (besides the fact that from some regions you can’t pay even if you want, I would recommend releasing the game on Steam and dumping standard full updates there, the developer had much more income from the game) is precisely that there are a couple of them and the audience of the public versions only sees half an hour of gameplay in the new house about old characters, there are a couple of new ones here. Also, even if opening the gallery is extremely cumbersome, the last pages, for example, you won’t be able to open without a meter guide.

Create an open poll somewhere on Patreon about the release of the game on large platforms. This idea has no downsides at all.

Reactions: rejejvaca

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017

New
4 hours ago
Dear All,
I am happy to say that things are going well. Our community continues to grow, and development is progressing smoothly.
There are still some renders to complete and more coding work to do. Nevertheless, I want to continue delivering consistent updates on a monthly basis. Furthermore, I'll stick to my principle: each update, regardless of its length, will not be a filler and will always include some story progression and spicy scenes. Otherwise, there would be no point in releasing an update.
So, version 0.35 will be released on:
The 11th is roughly two weeks from now. Although I might finish it sooner, I still want a few extra days for testing. By the way, I still need testers, so if you're interested, let me know.
As I mentioned before, version 0.35 marks the beginning of the 4th Act, advancing the story further. Specifically, the story continues with Tasha attending school and dealing with a huge school fee, Tanya's adaptation, and Alla and Alex handling the problem with Giovanni.
Point System and Side Events
As you know, I simplified the sandbox mechanic to the bare minimum, and in Act 4, story progression will no longer depend on any points. However, I decided to keep a simple point system to allow players to interact with the girls and invite them to different places. Balancing this perfectly is not always easy, especially since the game is far from finished. Additionally, these side event interactions require many more scenes, which are still on my to-do list. Until then, I'll keep things as they are. I want to advance the story further before adding a variety of side events.
I might remove points condition from Act 3 as well.

More previews are coming!
PS:
Alla didn't get implants in the picture—it's simply her clothes and the camera angle appear.

Reactions: halo17
3.90 star(s) 10 Votes