Seeking Innocent Female Protagonist

flying bread

Jan 29, 2022
I want to find some games that doesn't include corruption thing. I want a female mc with only one boyfriend (or girlfriend). I would be happy if partner is innocent like mc.

• Haha
Reactions: Mr. Tux

Krnekdo

Feb 28, 2017
I want to find some games that doesn't include corruption thing. I want a female mc with only one boyfriend (or girlfriend). I would be happy if partner is innocent like mc.
There's RJ282549, found on DLsite. Monochrome game featuring a dorky girl and innocent shota boy. It's pretty much a vanilla romance mystery. A very wholesome experience. I don't think it's allowed here cause rules, but you can find it elsewhere.

flying bread

Jan 29, 2022
There's RJ282549, found on DLsite. Monochrome game featuring a dorky girl and innocent shota boy. It's pretty much a vanilla romance mystery. A very wholesome experience. I don't think it's allowed here cause rules, but you can find it elsewhere.
thanks but i really dont like that japanese content. I mean i like 2d but not like hentai drawn. It felt like i was asking too much:oops:

Krnekdo

Feb 28, 2017
thanks but i really dont like that japanese content. I mean i like 2d but not like hentai drawn. It felt like i was asking too much:oops:
I see. Well, considering the general state of debauchery in hentai games, you're asking for something a little bit... difficult. A female protagonist in a wholesome monogamous relationship is quite the anomaly. I'm afraid I cannot be of more assistance. A shame there's no vanilla tag on the site. I wish you luck in your search.

Edit: There aren't many results but perhaps you may find something of interest with the dating sim tag? Here's what I tried.
https://f95zone.to/sam/latest_alpha...2/notags=103,173,258,324,498,1556/sort=rating

flying bread

Jan 29, 2022
I see. Well, considering the general state of debauchery in hentai games, you're asking for something a little bit... difficult. A female protagonist in a wholesome monogamous relationship is quite the anomaly. I'm afraid I cannot be of more assistance. A shame there's no vanilla tag on the site. I wish you luck in your search.

Edit: There aren't many results but perhaps you may find something of interest with the dating sim tag? Here's what I tried.
https://f95zone.to/sam/latest_alpha...2/notags=103,173,258,324,498,1556/sort=rating
Actually the thing i want is just like GGGB. I can play a monogamous relationship playthrough in game. It doesnt have to only monogamous.