Innocent Lili

Feb 22, 2018
- Art & Stuff -
by
Innocent Lili

Innocent Lili - Avatar.png

- * -
Hey everyone!

Considering how some people asked me If I had some (NSFW) social media they can follow me on -I don't have any, yet- I figured I could share some art-related stuff here for people who are interested in what I've got. If people show interest or keep asking I might go the extra mile and actually make some social media accounts.
Here I will probably share some art practice, sketches, drawings, paintings, animations, and some other things from time to time. Furthermore, I've been on the fence about developing an adult game for quite some time so I might also end up actually going for it.

Any kind of interaction is welcome, so don't hesitate to chime in!

I will update the first post of this thread to keep it relevant in the future, so please come check it from time to time.

Lili - Chibi - Hey There.png
Cheers!

Innocent Lili

Feb 22, 2018
Hey there, it's been a long time!

You won't believe what happened to me: I've been without internet for two months... TWO!! Do you have any idea how that feels? Oh poor me! I feel sooooo sorry for myself. This was me during these dire times:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Just in case you can't tell, I'm joking. :LOL: Well... I mean, don't get me wrong, I've really been without internet for 2 months straight, but I'm not really whining about it. In reality, I took on the opportunity to write a guide for a game that can be found here. This was a good opportunity to flex some design muscles and make something both useful and pretty.
I will post some illustrations I made for it as well as some insights into my process a bit later, stay tuned!

Meanwhile, here's a fanart of the game I mentioned that I made earlier. I figured I could post it here as well.

F95 - Sana Wainting Update.png

What I've seen so far looks good. Hoping to see more.
Thank you! There's more to come very soon. :D

Just here to Check myself in to the goooood stuff coming in the future :D
Thanks! Hope you'll find things you like :)

Do you take commissions?
Not casually, but that might depend on what you have in mind. Feel free to send me a private message if you wish to discuss the topic. (y)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Papertrail013

Innocent Lili

Feb 22, 2018
F95 - Fanart - Sana Pointing Down.png

Hey!

As I told you yesterday, I worked on a guide for a game shared on F95, and I did some fanart of its main female character because: 1) it's a fox girl, and 2) I like her design which I find cute. When I made this version I tried to make it fit well with F95's naturally dark background.

If you are interested in my art process and want to watch some sketches it's just below:

If you save the first illustration from this topic, you might be disappointed by the fact that it is a transparent picture. So, in case you want a version with a solid background, here it is:
F95 - Fanart - Sana Pointing Down - bg 1.png
There is another version of this image in lighter tones in the spoiler section above (in case you didn't already peek into it).

If someone ever wants to use this as wallpaper, I made 2 versions in FHD, one light, and one dark:

F95 - Fanart - Winky Sana Pointing Down - WP FHD 1.png F95 - Fanart - Winky Sana Pointing Down - WP FHD 2.png

See you next time! :D