Ren'Py Abandoned Innocent Nurses [v0.1b] [Satir Girls]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Satir Girls

Thanks for all Your support!
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2019
Correct, simply rename the file from "Innocent Nurses-0.1-pc" to "Innocent Nurses-0.1-pc.zip" and all is well. I guess the uploader had a bad moment or something and simply forgot to check that the file they were uploading had an actual file extension but hopefully the uploader will correct all the d/l links in the OP to correct this error.

As for the game itself, the Engrish is very strong with this one! There's no complicated storyline, it's all fairly straightforward and easy to advance. Sure, it's not awesome but it's also not one of the worst games I've seen so, for some, it might be worth a look. While it may be at the lower end of the scale and there's much room for improvement (not just in spelling and grammar) I found that even with the faults (or maybe despite them) I still kind of enjoyed it for what it is.
This game is a comedy-special for Friday 13, that my patrons will have to play something while they are waiting for the new update of mine main title)

Shadowmine

Jun 4, 2018
whom ever translated this he no speakie engrish ........... the translation is horrid at best. then does a scene shortly after start spamming another of devs games... nope can see this will be poor at best just from translations and then fail with cut to spam....
" sleep immediately ...sleep with respect " what is this garbage nope ......... bye bye dev and note dev its bye bye not bie bie as you wrote in translation on one of first few lines. review your text and style the grammar shows its translation not written in english. and images need work in the manner they are presented..

deleting and marking it an F-
I can't help but be extremely amused about this.

Either way. The game is entertaining for sure. The clock is a nice touch. The type of insanity this game features at the same time is amazing. Love it. (Considering my signature you can easily see how I'd enjoy this :)).

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
I'm confused about this having an abandoned tag. Doesn't it usually take 3-6 months of no communication to mark it as Abandoned? From what I can see the Dev is on F95 and responded as late as Nov 14 at least. I see that their Patreon is down, but their Subscribestar is still up.

Edit: on the other hand, i just checked their Itch.io and it's deleted apparently.

Oct 15, 2017
I'm confused about this having an abandoned tag. Doesn't it usually take 3-6 months of no communication to mark it as Abandoned? From what I can see the Dev is on F95 and responded as late as Nov 14 at least. I see that their Patreon is down, but their Subscribestar is still up.

Edit: on the other hand, i just checked their Itch.io and it's deleted apparently.
Yeah, something weird about it.

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes