Ren'Py Abandoned Innocent Nurses [v0.1b] [Satir Girls]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
Is the MC stuck in bed the entire time? Because if not, there should be pictures of that.

• Angry
Reactions: dihepina

Satir Girls

Thanks for all Your support!
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2019
Hello, ボスB. - 毛皮でほしかった.
Thank You for posting my game.
Here is the title image:
Innocent_Nurses.png
and some of additional :
Please add those images that are in my official game's thread on itch, and remove ones wich is not there.

Thank You! You awesome)

Last edited:

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.1 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Satir Girls

Thanks for all Your support!
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2019
Download android v0.1 APK Mega
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my
I'm sorry but this port messed up the game)
1)dialog bar is floating on the center of the screen, it is better to remove it completely ;
2) save slots overlay with menu)
Screenshot_2020-11-14-17-30-06-900_innocentnurses_androidmo.me.jpg
Screenshot_2020-11-14-17-30-20-122_innocentnurses_androidmo.me.jpg

tarshack

May 15, 2018
whom ever translated this he no speakie engrish ........... the translation is horrid at best. then does a scene shortly after start spamming another of devs games... nope can see this will be poor at best just from translations and then fail with cut to spam....
" sleep immediately ...sleep with respect " what is this garbage nope ......... bye bye dev and note dev its bye bye not bie bie as you wrote in translation on one of first few lines. review your text and style the grammar shows its translation not written in english. and images need work in the manner they are presented..

deleting and marking it an F-

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
just so people know without having to test themselves i think its a zip file but its just missing the .zip for some reason so add that yourself to the name and it should work (i think you have to have show file name extensions on in your file explorer)
Correct, simply rename the file from "Innocent Nurses-0.1-pc" to "Innocent Nurses-0.1-pc.zip" and all is well. I guess the uploader had a bad moment or something and simply forgot to check that the file they were uploading had an actual file extension but hopefully the uploader will correct all the d/l links in the OP to correct this error.

As for the game itself, the Engrish is very strong with this one! There's no complicated storyline, it's all fairly straightforward and easy to advance. Sure, it's not awesome but it's also not one of the worst games I've seen so, for some, it might be worth a look. While it may be at the lower end of the scale and there's much room for improvement (not just in spelling and grammar) I found that even with the faults (or maybe despite them) I still kind of enjoyed it for what it is.

Reactions: Satir Girls
2.50 star(s) 2 Votes