VN Ren'Py Abandoned Innocent Play [v0.2.2] [Royal Games]

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Cover.png

Overview:
Living in a small town our protagonist is a stay-at-home brother looking out for his sister. A shy and innocent girl, but as he is exposed to her, his feelings will be revealed, will she be corrupted or will this be more than lust?

GAME CONTAINS AVOIDABLE NTR

Thread Updated: 2020-11-09
Release Date: 2020-10-02
Developer: Royal Games - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac:
- - - -
Other: ANDROID*

*This port/version is not released by developer, Download at your own risk

sisterinbathroom.png wholdingcuppingbreast.png setupconsole3.png tellmom2-2.png familyoncouch.png

Last edited by a moderator:

rKnight

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 12, 2017
This seems to be a pretty good game, the content so far isn't much, tho.
The storyline doesn't seem too far off reality, but it feels somewhat rushed at this point, I guess this is due to the fact, that the dev really wants to show the content, but it feels so forced.
The character models are nice, but the sister looks a bit creepy sometimes like they used an adult model and put her head on a child's body; I'd like to see other characters as well like friends or even mom-daughter scenes.

"midget" tag missed..? Kirby's calling THE LOLICE. :D

Last edited:

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Looking at the tags I can already see the direction this threads headed.

Reactions: Dizzy_14

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
Interesting so far with decent choices, hopefully it's not just the homeschool teacher for ntr content and places like the park can provide other ways of corrupting her with others. Also hope the protagonist can set up situations and scheme with the teacher and others to corrupt the sister. I think that would be a great netorase route instead of just watching the others with the sister. Not enough netorase games on this site so I think that would really help this game in my opinion for the ntr route. Thats just what I suggest though. I will be watching this.

AsmonDeus

Nov 12, 2017
Interesting so far with decent choices, hopefully it's not just the homeschool teacher for ntr content and places like the park can provide other ways of corrupting her with others. Also hope the protagonist can set up situations and scheme with the teacher and others to corrupt the sister. I think that would be a great netorase route instead of just watching the others with the sister. Not enough netorase games on this site so I think that would really help this game in my opinion for the ntr route. Thats just what I suggest though. I will be watching this.
2d1652e9b66e8d6dace9dc787361ee05.png

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
Rather short. I feel there needs to be a little more build up before any action though, play on her curiosity more for example.

I'll certainly keep an eye on this one though. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: tsukui and erg1986

EnTeeArrr

Apr 5, 2017
Would be awesome, though i'm a fan of only 1 bull character. So a route where you help the teacher get the sister is what I'd be down for.

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes