VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Innocent Play [v0.2.2] [Royal Games]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Spinxas

The game is abandoned, hence will rate it as finished game.
    There is only few scenes in the game, which makes the game very short and not repayable. Story and plot does little sense and not selecting some of the options (like NTR) will now show you the scene, which the game already has too little to offer.
    Overall poor game that could have potential, but sadly was never developed properly and rushed too quickly.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Sesinho

Its not funny to see how easy is to get your sister undressed and abused by some black dude in the second scene fo the game, but for the MC to get there game will probably have to be 1 year into development.
    This i have seen in many games, the funny ones are the ones that claim "NTR avoidable" but when you check the gallery after a playthrough you see that most of the content is locked.

Too bad the design of the girl in this one is gonna be lost, it is really good, and deserves the entire rating.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Mister Boombastic

For v0.2.1:

I really wanted to like this game, because I like the brother-sister approach, and also the combination of your little sister with NTR, but... it's just not a very good game.

I know that these games usually don't have an outstanding story so I won't judge the game too harsh on that aspect, even though I think the game would benefit from a slower build-up with some more teasing. It feels somewhat rushed at this point.

But what this game is mainly lacking are decent visuals. The renders are very simplistic. Rooms consist of some basic furniture, empty walls without decorations or windows, and barely any details or textures. It feels 'cheap' and low-budget.

Also the little sister should be the crown jewel of this game, but I don't think she looks very cute or beautiful. She even looks a bit creepy sometimes, like they used an adult model and put her head on a child's body.

Lastly there are still some major bugs in the game. For example, when you go gaming with your little sister, you later tell your mom that you went to the park. And if you want to take your sister with you when visiting Daniel, you end up leaving her at home instead.

Overall, this will probably be a nice game for people who are really into brother/sister incest and NTR, but otherwise it's not great.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

BeastMaster59

My Rating of this Game is:

Pros:
    + Nice Renders
    + Nice beginning
    + Easy Playing

Cons:
    -Short Game Play

Conclusion:
    The Story starts nice but short, the whole layout is different then alot of other Games.
    The Renders are good, but cant say much about the story yet,because it is too short.
    I gave the rating because of the renders and the story that seems to be interesting, will adjust my ratings like always with future releases.

Last Words:
    Still to early to say much right now..
  5. 4.00 star(s)

Lucas Martinez

So, I've just finished this game twice and in reality it was only about 5 minutes each time, but I liked what I saw.

Positives:
    1. The character models are nice, and the sister looks pretty. I would like to see other characters too though, and there's possibilities to have many. Maybe she could have a few friends, I think that would be quite appealing . And the mother can also be involved in the story in some way
    2. The game is very promising, there's a lot of ways the developer could go with this and it'll be exciting to see what happens with this story. It doesn't give much away for now in terms of what the characters are like and what the issues are that they will overcome, so there are a lot of options
    The negative:
    1. There's only really one negative and it's small, and it's the fact that the content is quite rushed as it isn't too long for now. Hopefully in a few updates this will be addressed, and the time taken to get to a H scene or to progress the story is slightly slower. This will give the player a much more authentic experience and make the game very memorable
    Overall, while this is a small game for now it has a lot of potential which is why I've given it 4 stars. I think this can easily be a 5* in the future, and I'll try it out again in a few months to see what's becoming of it
    Good luck with the development
  6. 4.00 star(s)

ControlTheBeast

This seems to be a pretty good game. The content in the game so far isn't much, but you can feel that this is honest work.

The MCs lines dont seem too far off reality, but what grinds my gears is how quickly it goes from "everythings perfectly normal" to "im literally banging the hell out of my sister". I believe this is due to the fact, that the developer really wants to show the content, but it feels so forced.

The renderings aren't the best I have ever seen, but they are fine and the girl looks hot, that's what counts I believe. All in all, good game, hope this gets updated fast :D 7/10