Jul 20, 2020
To this day I'm not sure why sadcrab is so obsessed with their OC middle aged version of a 95 year old woman. Do their patreons actually want content for her? It confuses me.
Because she's fucking awesome! And to be honest, there are not many similarities with the OC, especially the movie version. Minerva in this game is more of a deviant. And that's great!

UncleNanard

I am to music what Kanye West is to adult games.
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
I love this game, and i don't want to be the guy who cry because low content, but if what i saw is the new update i m fucking... afraid for the devs, because some crying guy will want to kill him...

UncleNanard

I am to music what Kanye West is to adult games.
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Someone can spoil me the new content, i want to be sure i have done everything

Billanthony

Jul 11, 2018
confused as fuck by the way the updates are released. the 20$ patrons get it a month early, so does that mean the public has to wait for a month from tomorrow to get the update? Also, I never got the early access stuff because if you get it a month before everyone else every time you just moved the date, the intervals don't actually get shorter you know?

Mar 18, 2019
confused as fuck by the way the updates are released. the 20$ patrons get it a month early, so does that mean the public has to wait for a month from tomorrow to get the update? Also, I never got the early access stuff because if you get it a month before everyone else every time you just moved the date, the intervals don't actually get shorter you know?
They don't release like that under their Patron structure. Next release is for 20$ patrons, the release after that (2/3 month) is 5$ patrons and up then the public (free) release is 2/3 months after that.

So the next free release is roughly October/November?

Billanthony

Jul 11, 2018
so we need to wait half a year for the update? that kind of hurts, I could have sworn that the updates were slightly faster than that

Mar 18, 2019
so we need to wait half a year for the update? that kind of hurts, I could have sworn that the updates were slightly faster than that
The releases still get posted here every 2/3 months whenever they're done.

(or at least they have till now)

Also I do believe they said that their timetable between releases was now slightly longer at one point

Billanthony

Jul 11, 2018
that's what i thought as well, cause as much as i would like to support this game monetarily
i don't really have the income for that

Billanthony

Jul 11, 2018
I'm not entirely worried about the content as any new stuff is good I am just baffled by the release schedule, as the discord is currently informing me that the public won't see the Final release for ages and only the Alpha and Beta will be available to the Patreons. Well whatever, I'm used to waiting so we'll see what we shall see

Billanthony

Jul 11, 2018
Id say if you were to go through the game and read all of the dialogue and finish all the quests its probably 6-7 hours of content. that's a really rough estimate, but there's some good content in there, its not as deep as a game like summertime saga, and the early parts are kinda iffy but they're going to rework the inrto and add a lot of content to it. So i think that the 3 years out finish line makes sense

poodles

Aug 7, 2017
Apologies if this has already been discussed, but it sounds like the dev is going to re-do and/or improve the prologue and act 1? If so, hell yes. I've been waiting for that news to revisit this game.

xReoK

Jun 6, 2020
Damn, 20$ patrons are hard to find. Gentlemen unfortunately we are going to wait for like 3-4 days. Maybe more but not less.

3.00 star(s) 324 Votes