kiryu coco

Jan 4, 2019
Changelog:

0.7.0-alpha

1. Added the first chapter of the updated plot

2. Integrated Live2D Susan's scene into the game (no need for additional animations file anymore)

3. Integrated Live2D animations in the showers into the game

4. Added alternative scene with Minerva

5. Partly updated Helena's and Minerva's idles

6. Added a bunch of new and updated sexy minions

7. Added several new locations

8. Added three plot-related interactive events

9. Introduced several new characters for future events

10. Reworked and updated some of the core game's mechanics based on the feedback

11. Added three new music tracks

12. Updated preferences screen to make it more user-friendly

13. Updated saving system and added new ESC menu

14. Updated interfaces throughout the game

15. A bunch of other fixes and adjustments based on the feedback

16. Bugs, bugs, bugs!

PS. As always, if you encounter any bugs or you have questions about the game - make sure to hop in our Discord , we'll help ya out!

kiryu coco

Jan 4, 2019
Switching to monthly is unavailable

Has anyone encountered this situation? When you want to subscribe for $20

S1cK

Aug 20, 2017
there seem to be a problem with patreon atm, you need to tell the devs in discord; then you'll get a download link

Discord:

kiryu coco

Jan 4, 2019
there seem to be a problem with patreon atm, you need to tell the devs in discord; then you'll get a download link

Discord:
He didn't give me the download link! He just asked me to write to patreon...OKAY..
Saved $20

Khan

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2017
He didn't give me the download link! He just asked me to write to patreon...OKAY..
Saved $20
You have problem with subscription. You said that you have only annual year pledge for 153$. I said write to patreon support to solve your problem because other patrons don't have problem with subscription. Thank you for support

Khan

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2017
Saved $20
I've contacted with patreon support about youand checked your subscription. You already have annual year subscription (10$ every month) . That's why patreon give you only annual subscription for 150$ or more. You can update your annual subscription or cancel it and sub for 20$ this time

3.00 star(s) 324 Votes