thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
At this point we need some Modders to make a walkthrough Mod to help complete event more easier or a more effective Gallery Mod to help unblock and view every sex scenes available in the game. I don't know if this update we got a more merciful minigame event or not, but just imagine had to go step by step and calculating every moment and time to win a lewd scene really painful.... And does old saves from previous version work on this one or do we need to start a new game again?

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
As someone pondering trying out this game, I have a few questions after skimming the pages.

1: Regarding animations, after reading the latest changelog I am a little confused. Are they all integrated into the game now or do you need to fetch some of them from somewhere else?

2: There is currently not and never will be any Hermione content?

Grompot

Dec 22, 2018
As someone pondering trying out this game, I have a few questions after skimming the pages.

1: Regarding animations, after reading the latest changelog I am a little confused. Are they all integrated into the game now or do you need to fetch some of them from somewhere else?

2: There is currently not and never will be any Hermione content?
The animations are now intergrated into the game via the new engine L2D. No need to download any seperate files and no loading time for animations. Score!!!

The content for Hermoine is limited to handjob atm but in the future more scenes will be added.

This update focuses on introducing new locations at Hogwarts (potion class, forbidden forest, library) as well as new characters. Act 2 plot is reworked to prepare the game for the new story.

Next update will feature lots of side interactions with girls (0.7b) and finally (0.7f) will bring in the new reworked prologue and act 1 which will have more lewd content as the old prologue and act 1 lacked any.

Reactions: Buffalo Fred
Mar 11, 2021
when i tried sending mail to macgonagall error occured

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'act1_ch.send_letter'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script.rpyc", line 63, in script call
File "scripts/plot/plot_menu.rpyc", line 143, in script call
File "scripts/plot/act_1/act1_menu.rpyc", line 17, in script call
File "scripts/plot/act_1/chapter_1_menus.rpyc", line 318, in script call
File "mechanics/letters.rpyc", line 83, in script call
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1444, in execute
rv = renpy.game.context().call(label, return_site=self.next.name)
File "renpy/script.py", line 910, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-10-10.0.18362
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439
Innocent Witches 0.7.0-alpha
Mon Apr 12 12:35:38 2021
```

anikon

Dec 22, 2017
As far as new character art is concerned, there is a new scene with Minerva (using somewhat recycled art), and nothing else, or am I missing something?

kiryu coco

Jan 4, 2019
when i tried sending mail to macgonagall error occured

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1444, in execute
rv = renpy.game.context().call(label, return_site=self.next.name)
File "renpy/script.py", line 910, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-10-10.0.18362
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439
Innocent Witches 0.7.0-alpha
Mon Apr 12 12:35:38 2021
```
me too

franksiinatra

Dec 17, 2019
alright, just for future reference because the game is bugged, cant get past the sending macgonagall a letter part. BUT how do you get to fuck her in the extra scene, I can stick my wand everywhere but theres no indicator anywhere that shows shes getting into it or likes it and I can advance in my actions

Eliza

Oct 3, 2017
What is the new content exactly ? Can someone share a spoilerlog with the exact scenes ?
So, for anyone looking for new lewd content, far as i can tell, the new update is not worth the time. First, I have only played the newly updated Act 2 Chapter 1, and can't speak to any reworking of the other portions, because i recently broke my hard drive and have no access to my old saves, and the old Acts are basically unplayable as fresh saves due to game breaking bugs. All the old interactions are also inaccessibile in the new version of Act 2 through calling them to the office, so yeah. I presume I'm intended to use gallery to see the reworked stuff but I don't have any of it unlocked so I have no idea.

For the people asking about saves, there's not really any point to a completed save this update. The end of the update leads to a forced sequence where you're sent back to the main menu. Most of what's new is not repeatable or in the gallery.

As far as new lewd content goes within the new Act,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So yeah, mostly a wasted update unless you enjoy their minigames or actually reading the story. Basically, the usual business, more focus on stuff that stokes hope and expectation in future updates, instead of paying any of those hopes off properly, and therefore, the ending feeling you're left with is a sense of wasted potential and time. Like all the time spent making art assets for and programming new minigames, wouldn't those resources have been better placed in advancing a main girl as previously promised? I see work being put into the game every update, so I don't want to say the developers are lazy, they just do seem to be intentionally stalling. I like to think they're just mismanaged, but since I can't know, my pessimistic side can't help but feel suspicious that's it's a marketing tactic. Anyways, its hard being a fan of the game, I wasn't a paying fan for long, so my opinions don't matter, and it's not like they'd matter even if I was still paying, since I'd be giving the same useless spiel, which adds nothing because this is literally the sum of everyone's discourse about the game, and they'd still be doing the same song and dance. At least the game's not abandoned, and seems like it won't be, which is more than I can say for some of the other games on this site. Sorry, for the long comment. Hopefully I'm not wasting too much of everyone's time. Then again, if you're on this page, interested in this game, and read to this point, I guess time is something you have a lot of.

Haperlaper

Feb 6, 2020
Anyone managed to finish "Where is my waifu"? in the new chapter 2 storyline. Im stuck on having to use the items snape gave to me, ive tried to used them on everything i can think of and nothing is working

Reactions: stal1234

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
So, for anyone looking for new lewd content, far as i can tell, the new update is not worth the time. First, I have only played the newly updated Act 2 Chapter 1, and can't speak to any reworking of the other portions, because i recently broke my hard drive and have no access to my old saves, and the old Acts are basically unplayable as fresh saves due to game breaking bugs. All the old interactions are also inaccessibile in the new version of Act 2 through calling them to the office, so yeah. I presume I'm intended to use gallery to see the reworked stuff but I don't have any of it unlocked so I have no idea.

For the people asking about saves, there's not really any point to a completed save this update. The end of the update leads to a forced sequence where you're sent back to the main menu. Most of what's new is not repeatable or in the gallery.

As far as new lewd content goes within the new Act,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So yeah, mostly a wasted update unless you enjoy their minigames or actually reading the story. Basically, the usual business, more focus on stuff that stokes hope and expectation in future updates, instead of paying any of those hopes off properly, and therefore, the ending feeling you're left with is a sense of wasted potential and time. Like all the time spent making art assets for and programming new minigames, wouldn't those resources have been better placed in advancing a main girl as previously promised? I see work being put into the game every update, so I don't want to say the developers are lazy, they just do seem to be intentionally stalling. I like to think they're just mismanaged, but since I can't know, my pessimistic side can't help but feel suspicious that's it's a marketing tactic. Anyways, its hard being a fan of the game, I wasn't a paying fan for long, so my opinions don't matter, and it's not like they'd matter even if I was still paying, since I'd be giving the same useless spiel, which adds nothing because this is literally the sum of everyone's discourse about the game, and they'd still be doing the same song and dance. At least the game's not abandoned, and seems like it won't be, which is more than I can say for some of the other games on this site. Sorry, for the long comment. Hopefully I'm not wasting too much of everyone's time. Then again, if you're on this page, interested in this game, and read to this point, I guess time is something you have a lot of.
you can outright say it who are those characters dude, nobody cares about the plot anyways since it doesn't even make slight sense :KEK:

3.00 star(s) 324 Votes