Guiltyy

May 15, 2018
Well, you figured it out! Why finish it and stop the cash flow? They are milking people, but the supporters can't figure that out somehow. If people stopped their pledge, they would finish the project faster / deliver much content.
I think that in this point, they wouldn't even bother to finish the game if that happened, they would just take the money and abandon the project.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Jarul

Askwer

Aug 11, 2017
Any chance you have a more recent one? That one doesnt seem to work with the latest version
No sorry, I just pledged once for the 0.7.1 saves. 20$ is quite a lot for saves, doing it once is enough haha

"Not all heros wear capes" May Your Sacrifice Be Never Forgotten
Haha thanks, though it seems they're not working with the latest update

how does that file work what do I need to open it
welper posted the answer here :
For saves and persistent (memories) data to work you need to put them into:
– Windows – “[game_root]/game/saves/” folder.

and

C:\Users\ →YOUR USERNAME← \AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Innocent-Witches-0-7-0
You could also delete the saves that you already have in your appdata if it doesn't work
But apparently the saves I posted don't work anymore so yeah haha

lelelelelel

May 22, 2017
I think my game is bugged? I have 2 elder wands, 1 broken and 1 fixed, and the quest progress is stuck.

Trying to drag the broken elder wand and the fixed elder wand onto the office table leaves me with the message "Can't use here". Is there a workaround? I really don't want to have to restart.

Also, does anyone know where to find the madam Pince's writing feather? I can't find any information on it on the wiki. 1.png 2.png

Reactions: ttipsigam

Phobos69

Mar 20, 2019
I think my game is bugged? I have 2 elder wands, 1 broken and 1 fixed, and the quest progress is stuck.

Trying to drag the broken elder wand and the fixed elder wand onto the office table leaves me with the message "Can't use here". Is there a workaround? I really don't want to have to restart.

Also, does anyone know where to find the madam Pince's writing feather? I can't find any information on it on the wiki. View attachment 1283931 View attachment 1283932
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
If anyone is interested here're my full saves. 2-1 is Old-Plot(Light Path), 2-2 is Old-Plot(Dark Path) and 2-3 is New-plot (before taking the potion). Persistent file with everything unlocked is included...

Edit: Made a mirror, because the download doesn't seem to work for everyone...

Last edited:

MrDefault

Dec 19, 2017
If anyone is interested here're my full saves. 2-1 is Old-Plot(Light Path), 2-2 is Old-Plot(Dark Path) and 2-3 is New-plot (before taking the potion). Persistent file with everything unlocked is included...
Somehow persistent does not affect memories :/

Reactions: lOlNoo

JRZ17

Dec 5, 2017
Can someone tell me which character has which scenes and are all of them available to be unlocked on the latest chapter and act ?

rararara

Jun 5, 2017
SAVE
Act 1 Chapter 5 Max Save - View attachment 737590
Act 2 Chapter 1 Max Save - View attachment 737592
Unlocked memories + dressing rooms - View attachment 737593
For saves and persistent data to work you need to put them into:
– Windows – “[game_root]/game/saves/” and “C:/Users/[your_username]/AppData/Roaming/RenPy/Innocent-Witches-0-6-3/” folders.
– MAC – “~/Library/RenPy/Innocent-Witches-0-6-3/” folder.
Overwrite if necessary.
WARNING: unlocking memories with the file above will delete your own progress with the memories and reset the preferences as well.
hello,
is it possible to have new compatible save please ?

3.00 star(s) 324 Votes