bsr2

Apr 11, 2018
Extra still does not unlock, even with the save that was posted earlier and changing persistent in appdata.

ohhaiguize

Oct 2, 2018
Honestly I love this game's artwork and the writing is mostly good, at least the characters are good. But goddamn the games current chapter is devoid of any fun and sexiness that I want from a game like this, I spent like 2 hours on quests with a few being fun and alluring and one amazing boob job scene? Thats it? AND its not repeatable so you can only see it once while playing the game?! what the fuck? The buttplug is a great device and should be used more, let us plug it in Ginny!
I would advise people to not play this most recent chapter at this point.
Also these quests seem so familiar, are they just repeating the quests every chapter?

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Reactions: Kanuli

Weimn

Nov 10, 2018
The more money they get on their patreon - the less amount of content they add to the game.
What a mysterious project indeed. :KEK:
UPD: Time to check out the amount of content they added in the past year. Wish me luck boys, I might fall asleep.

Last edited:

Dragantis

Jul 30, 2018
The more money they get on their patreon - the less amount of content they add to the game.
What a mysterious project indeed. :KEK:
I'm curious for how many hour per day they work. For 9 members crow they are creating really low amount of content per update. Just counting artist and acknowledging that each of them have their own part of scene to do, they should menage at least 1 scene per week, so they should be more than 10 scenes per updates.

Reactions: Philos0pher
Mar 18, 2019
Hey guys, I've noticed UnRen doesn't work on this version anymore. Any other way of getting rips?
It does work, it's because they're using a newer Ren'Py. There's instructions somewhere in this thread saying what you need to edit in the unren.bat

Last edited:

Richfunk19

Dec 23, 2018
Damn. I'm sad. This game had so much potential to be something great. But, I think it's beyond repair.

It lacks continuity. Just feels like a bunch of disconnected random events being pushed along with no real goal.

Reactions: vireker

bobskie08

Nov 16, 2020
yeh bout this game, so i played it, saved my progress (did autosave & manual saving) exited the game, returned only to find all new wardrobe that i purchased to disappear, like poof! gone! was able to level up sonya to lvl 2, btw both autosave & the manually saved games suffered the same thing, although 'tis nice tbh this game! still playing, just that bug tho thats off-putting for me.

seifun

Jul 4, 2019
As long as the old save files are not working with newer versions. It would be really helpful if we can have a kind of save with 100% achievements of former chapters/versions for any of the paths. Else it gets boring to start from scratch or with less achievements options (for example after downloading one of the last 2 versions I've started from an earlier chapter and Ginny was no more available for somening).

Last edited:
Reactions: sailboat

World

Jun 30, 2017
How do you fix the elder wand? Dragging it on the table does nothing, can't go to the library, and even when I went there and tried to interact with the table, it did nothing.

MrDefault

Dec 19, 2017
Have you tried overwriting the persistent file inside "%appdata%\Renpy\Innocent-Witches-0-7-0" and in the game\saves directories while the game is closed?
forgot about that " %appdata%\Renpy\Innocent-Witches-0-7-0 " part, thanks for help

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Innocent Witches [v0.7 Beta] [Sad Crab] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 1,03 GB / 246 MB - Innocent_Witches-0.7.2-beta-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: xxx MB / 232 MB - Innocent_Witches-0.7.2-beta-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): - -

Please drop a (y) to support my work. Thanks and happy fapping gaming! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 324 Votes