ikferes

Dec 20, 2019
So new plot removes your waifu, and dont give her back (quest bugged and there is no way to win against snape or fix the wand. ) I wasted about 6 hours just for "new content". Someone should steal this artist and hire him in another project.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
So new plot removes your waifu, and dont give her back (quest bugged and there is no way to win against snape or fix the wand. ) I wasted about 6 hours just for "new content". Someone should steal this artist and hire him in another project.
To win aganist Snape you have to give him the drink with the stains.

PapaSurf

Apr 17, 2020
Idk how this game manages to look so good and seem to have what should be a strong foundation, but then have almost no actual content. Played through the prologue and first chapter which isn't an insignificant time investment and the most you see is a one second skirt flip of Hermione. I get the idea of a slow-burn, but after looking through the actual scenes available through all the posted chapters I am glad I did not invest what would have likely been a massive amount of time to get through it only to have hardly any sexy content. This game should be flush with scenes like Akabur's games get once you get past the introduction. Cannot support the idea of giving $$$ to the current way the game is built.

Reactions: RabbitHole69
Feb 6, 2021
what a waste of time.

the guessing game with the panties is where i cashed out. you already make us play fetch at certain times during the day. and after glancing through the walk through this type of shit only gets worse. fucking monotonous bullshit.

gnd53

Jul 6, 2017
mac versions are annoying to make so gotta wait or get windows/linux (you can emulate both on both)
With renpy games it's as simple as selecting the "build for Mac" button in the renpy UI.

In fact, the compiled rpy files and images are all saved in the same format and file structure across all the different builds. You can (and I just did) take the old Mac version of the game, download the new Windows version, and copy/merge the game and renpy folders from the new Windows version into the old Mac version in order to "update" the Mac version.

Bop it

Oct 14, 2018
please tell me there is a way to keep playing after the last savepoint. I#m not going to play through the whole thing again just for new content...

CoreyLosAlgos

Jun 23, 2019
Hey there Guys

I seem to be Stuck since i cant click the Red Bag near the Bedroom anymore. Is there a way to fix that or bypass it ?

3.00 star(s) 324 Votes