1freevideo1

Nov 25, 2019
Is there a way, how convert my old file to 0.7 version (with old plot) or I have start from fresh game or I can somehow skip where I was (if so, please say me how. I would appreciate it because I do not know)?

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
Does anyone else feel like the corruption in this game is handled very poorly? I didn't expect them to remake WT with new graphics, but what they are doing is simply uninteresting. I genuinely got more 'excited' when in WT Hermione reluctantly showed her bra to the Genie for the first time than having sex with Daphne ln this game.

I am happy that they found success on patreon, but I think that there is no sex appeal in this game. Less was more.

Last edited:

safrican

Oct 19, 2018
Increase perception to 6 or more, then "Focus", then "Focus even more", then a cheat button will appear to instantly solve the puzzle for you.

gamenok

Aug 4, 2019
Does anyone else feel like the corruption in this game is handled very poorly? I didn't expect them to remake WT with new graphics, but what they are doing is simply uninteresting. I genuinely got more 'excited' when in WT Hermione reluctantly showed her bra to the Genie for the first time than having sex with Daphne ln this game.

I am happy that they found success on patreon, but I think that there is no sex appeal in this game. Less was more.
I somewhat both agree and disagree. I think the scene itself was great, but it just didn't fit with the development (corruption) of the girls at all. It just came completely out of nowhere.

Nonsense200

Oct 5, 2020
config.developer = True
Use online save editor for renpy
where and how?
the online save editor I get on search results doesn't bring up anything like "config.developer" as a flag that even exists in the .save file, and it doesn't take the persistent files either, are you referring to the .net renpy save editor?

edit; the offline .net version doesn't show a "config.developer" either; what/where is this line of code being added?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Khan

mandude69

Feb 20, 2018
Got an error near end of act 1, and then if I choose to continue it basically crashes after the first scene of act 2.
Any ideas?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/plot/act_1/chapter_5/markus_dialogues.rpy", line 668, in <module>
  File "game/mechanics/paths.rpy", line 170, in deactivate
AttributeError: 'Ability' object has no attribute 'activated_level'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/plot/act_1/chapter_5/menus.rpyc", line 388, in script call
  File "mechanics/inventory.rpyc", line 142, in script call
  File "scripts/plot/act_1/chapter_5/markus_dialogues.rpyc", line 403, in script call
  File "scripts/plot/act_1/chapter_5/markus_dialogues.rpyc", line 668, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 922, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2218, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/scripts/plot/act_1/chapter_5/markus_dialogues.rpy", line 668, in <module>
  File "game/mechanics/paths.rpy", line 170, in deactivate
AttributeError: 'Ability' object has no attribute 'activated_level'

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.6.1693
Innocent Witches 0.7-beta
Fri Jul 23 21:11:21 2021

cscorp

Dec 22, 2018
so i got the uniforms for the girls from the tailor but every time i summon them, i dont have the option to tell them to try it out. what am i missing?

3.00 star(s) 324 Votes