clarky

Jun 5, 2017
I've attached the log file, and please find an event viewer tracelist below:

Faulting module name: ig9icd64.dll, version: 25.20.100.6373, time stamp: 0x5bda123a
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x00000000001871be
Faulting process id: 0xb0c
Faulting application start time: 0x01d791bd2ebec620
Faulting application path: E:\Innocent_Witches-0.7-beta-0.7.2-pc\Innocent_Witches-0.7-beta-pc\Innocent Witches.exe
Faulting module path: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\igdlh64.inf_amd64_24de78387e6208e4\ig9icd64.dll
Report Id: 6d56a3c3-fc57-4106-8eb3-4b556013f732
Faulting package full name:
Faulting package-relative application ID:
JoeBanks solved this with the chaps in discord.

I manually updated the intel graphics drivers. This had no effect, and shift wasn’t working. Disabled UAC (remember a similar thing from work) and then tried launching, crashed, then tried launching holding Shift. Took me into the settings menu, selected the ANG graphics option, rebooted the game, which gave a software render error and defaulted to GL, selected the ANG again and it booted. in case anyone else gets the error.

Exokip

Jun 2, 2017
Pretty odd for this game not to have a rape tag when there's literally a rape scene in one of the preview screenshots.

Ramtalok

May 5, 2019
Gallery unlocking doesn't work.
It "unlocks" the memories, but you can't actually play them, as thegame will tell you that you haven't reache that part/ lack stats or other things.

JoeBanks

Innocent Witches/Not Another Adventurer!
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
They always forget to say that you need to restart the game from scratch because the previous saves don't work...

I search the discussion. It seems that you can start from chapter 3, but your waifu is gone...

If so, I'll wait for the final release... If I will still alive...
You pick your waifu when you start a fresh chapter. As far as game progress, yes, it's annoying in the sense you have to do minigames etc to get back to exactly where you are.

We haven't ever thought of a good way to support old saves, and it's one of the downfalls when you start getting deep into renpy.

camdanryeker

Jul 2, 2020
I don't mean to be rude, especially since the dev for this game is active on the forums, but is the video on the front page really all of the scenes that the game currently has?

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
You pick your waifu when you start a fresh chapter. As far as game progress, yes, it's annoying in the sense you have to do minigames etc to get back to exactly where you are.

We haven't ever thought of a good way to support old saves, and it's one of the downfalls when you start getting deep into renpy.
isnt that because of spaghetti code as opposed to renp'y? plenty of games have no problem carrying saves between updates, most of those that dont, is because every update modify code that was from an earlier version.

the simpler fix would be to streamline the code and make it so new updates build upon earlier stuff, instead of modifying them.

• Haha
Reactions: sailboat and Khan
3.00 star(s) 324 Votes