JoeBanks

Innocent Witches/Not Another Adventurer!
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
I looked at discord and I don't see anything about the release being dropped soon, can you share your sources?
When have we ever posted on discord about our releases? :unsure:

Also, I don't think we've said a ton yet on this release as setting expectations incorrectly never goes well with public releases.

JoeBanks

Innocent Witches/Not Another Adventurer!
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
You realize that a minute long video clip that encompasses most if not all of the sexual situations in the game isn't a very strong defense against accusations of a lack of content, right? You're five years into development and you've got between only a couple of minutes worth of content. You literally cannot refute that.
So what you're saying is, is that there is content... :4Head:

• Haha
Reactions: Stebglo

dominant1

Aug 18, 2017
Every time someone says that you know they're full of shit. "So what you're saying is..."

No, there is a ton of content and much of the art is top notch and the writing is pretty solid. The problem is that almost none of the content is hentai content. If the game wasn't actually solid then I wouldn't care, just ignore it as one more on a mountain of shitty games.

The game would be massively improved if say, 20% of the game was hentai content instead of strings of fairly quests with no payoffs. More Akabur, less 90s Sierra King's Quest, got it?

ChampionXD

Jun 27, 2017
I think i hit a glitch or something i clicked to progress after i finished the azkaban stuff with the woman there and suddenly everyone is saying i was attacked and poisoned and one of the prefects was attacked and is missing like it just came out of nowhere and its telling me the elder wand is broken but i fixed it ages ago and its still fixed now even though its telling me to fix it again.

ChampionXD

Jun 27, 2017
I think i hit a glitch or something i clicked to progress after i finished the azkaban stuff with the woman there and suddenly everyone is saying i was attacked and poisoned and one of the prefects was attacked and is missing like it just came out of nowhere and its telling me the elder wand is broken but i fixed it ages ago and its still fixed now even though its telling me to fix it again.
Okay so the bug seems to happen when I try to click finish current version after I have finished the mission Xandria's tyranny it comes up with an error saying to send a text log to the discord then when I click try continue it seems to skip forward to a part of the story that I have no context for.

Jan 9, 2019
You realize that a minute long video clip that encompasses most if not all of the sexual situations in the game isn't a very strong defense against accusations of a lack of content, right? You're five years into development and you've got between only a couple of minutes worth of content. You literally cannot refute that.
Is it true? Was about to download latest version but if it's true I'll pass and wait for more content

Art is top notch though

ChampionXD

Jun 27, 2017
I have no idea what even happening anymore as soon as I made it to the new story stuff the game started breaking I've now been forced to do lunas exam 15 times even though I did it already in the old story it also keeps crashing on some story parts.

Jan 9, 2019
Pretty much. Actual adult content to gameplay time ratio is, for lack of a better word, abyssmal. Pacing is non-existent, reading all the text you can go for half an hour or more without seening any considerable content aka any scene.
Thanks, will check in a year maybe

MRGReen001

Mar 5, 2020
Please help me the size matter quest has a bug right ? when i gave 4 skirt to 4 girls they did't take it they said "Why i need this" please help me

LanzerSA

Dec 19, 2019
Anyone managed to finish "Where is my waifu"? in the new chapter 2 storyline. Im stuck on having to use the items snape gave to me, ive tried to used them on everything i can think of and nothing is working
You use them on sallys portrait in that order.

ChampionXD

Jun 27, 2017
It seems the 'new' storyline has bugs everywhere. Lunas exam is constantly repeating for me no matter how many times she passes the exam. i cant fix the elder wand it tells me to use it on the table but it just keeps saying 'cant use that here'. it also seems some story content is missing as its implied your waifu was kidnapped and you were attacked or something but i never saw that it just seemed to happen offscreen.

RedmanDR

Aug 2, 2017
It seems the 'new' storyline has bugs everywhere. Lunas exam is constantly repeating for me no matter how many times she passes the exam. i cant fix the elder wand it tells me to use it on the table but it just keeps saying 'cant use that here'. it also seems some story content is missing as its implied your waifu was kidnapped and you were attacked or something but i never saw that it just seemed to happen offscreen.
I think the problem is when you finish the old storyline and continue with the new one with old stats, items etc... For me it helped when I abandoned my previous progress and started a new game with new storyline.

Reactions: Khan

Smogark

Aug 1, 2018
Smogark think weird that you would say this. If desire to be defensive, be defensive over right reason. Being defensive over... barely ten minutes of actual content? With five year development cycle? Not good look. Have to play almost ten to fifteen hours with obtuse quests to see barely ten minutes in total of anything that can be considered nudity. Like last person said. More Akabur. Less 90's Sierra King's Quest.

3.00 star(s) 324 Votes