JoeBanks

Innocent Witches/Not Another Adventurer!
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
Can you share with us what are your future plans for the game? Do you plan on adding any corruption based storylines or will you continue adding more straightforward scenes like the handjob from Hermione?
Definitely more straightforward for the time being.

Reactions: jpadun

NinjaNoto

Apr 30, 2019
so in chapter 4 when you choice your waifu, does it also instatute there proposal as well. having trouble deciding who to choice bc of that. any thoughts or advice on best choice?

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
anyvody know how to get atomizer? i've got an empty atomizer. i don't know how to give it to snap no button to do that

Last edited:

Alleycat_2017

Sep 1, 2017
Well, got another minute or two of play time out of it and it crashed again. Managed to send the owl to Minerva, then Marcus gets drunk talking to his painting, it goes back to Rattlesnake and Petrius. Then cuts to the main menu.

JoeBanks

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
Another bait game. Never ending milking of "donators" some possibly even forgot for months where their 5$ is disappearing each month from credit card...
While I understand the sentiment, the developers in this case actively communicate with patrons, we also have free public releases. There are developers who have went years without a release and don't actively communicate...

JoeBanks

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
Well, got another minute or two of play time out of it and it crashed again. Managed to send the owl to Minerva, then Marcus gets drunk talking to his painting, it goes back to Rattlesnake and Petrius. Then cuts to the main menu.
What platform and version are you playing on? PC/Mac/Android? Device information, model/specs etc.

Alleycat_2017

Sep 1, 2017
What platform and version are you playing on? PC/Mac/Android? Device information, model/specs etc.
I restarted a new game and went past the issue. Must've been the save that was the problem. Now trying to figure out which is Hermione's "special swimsuit". The answer will be in the thread somewhere.

lolimonster

Jul 31, 2017
While I understand the sentiment, the developers in this case actively communicate with patrons, we also have free public releases. There are developers who have went years without a release and don't actively communicate...
Nice that you answered. I guess my comment was rather shorthanded. Writing, construction of game and art is amazing.
Buildup feels more rewarding. But to be honest at some point it feels like 4h foreplay. More like torture than entry to some good time. :)

JoeBanks

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
What's the point? ,we are not gonna see any h content in 0.8 version anyway
Content is supposed to come out in alpha's first. (we have definitely not always abided by this rule)

With regards to "h content", you would be correct.

JoeBanks

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
Nice that you answered. I guess my comment was rather shorthanded. Writing, construction of game and art is amazing.
Buildup feels more rewarding. But to be honest at some point it feels like 4h foreplay. More like torture than entry to some good time. :)
It's a completely fair comment. We did rush for a while and in the end what's more important is having a functioning team that actually finishes the game rather than a burnt out one trying to make monthly release cycles. Even when you throw more people at the problem, the work can still be overwhelming when you are doing it on such short timelines.

3.00 star(s) 324 Votes