safrican

Oct 19, 2018
Does anyone know where to find this? Or get this scene?
Walk around campus and visit the girls' dorms. Sometimes you will catch a random girl in the room (Cho or Luna in Ravenclaw, Hermione in Gryffindor, Daphne in Slytherin). Maybe this is one of those scenes.

Khan

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2017
I just noticed that the top-level gif in the OP shows just about every single worthwhile sex scene in this game in a total of about 3 seconds.
Lie, there are more scenes, in the showers + many miniscenes + scenes with Minerva, Luna, Susan

Last edited:
Reactions: CurtisBlaydes

S.A.M studios

Jan 3, 2020
Lie, there are more scenes, in the showers + many miniscenes + scenes with Minerva, Luna, Susan
So you can able to give copyright stike to youtuber who share your game but you can't do anything about here why is that partiality.

• Haha
Reactions: Khan

eazs

Apr 22, 2018
But YOUR/THEIR opinion and yet they talk like nobody likes it.
like how you just put everyone in the same bag right now ? do people really need to begin every sentence with "in my opinion" to be sure their statements are treated as such?

beldr

Aug 8, 2017
like how you just put everyone in the same bag right now ? do people really need to begin every sentence with "in my opinion" to be sure their statements are treated as such?
Dude you are arguing with the dev that they are no good scenes besides the ones at OP, and making a statement on the forum about how all is in the gif at op.
You are clearly trying to speak for everyone here.

eazs

Apr 22, 2018
Dude you are arguing with the dev that they are no good scenes besides the ones at OP, and making a statement on the forum about how all is in the gif at op.
You are clearly trying to speak for everyone here.
I didnt write that message, I just answered by pointing that he said "worthwhile". Even if I did write this, it would have been an opinion nonetheless.

beldr

Aug 8, 2017
I didnt write that message, I just answered by pointing that he said "worthwhile". Even if I did write this, it would have been an opinion nonetheless.
As I said on the other message you replied: YOUR/THEIR.

3.00 star(s) 324 Votes