SilentRunning

Feb 19, 2021
I am pretty sure at this point they would even ask for someone else to jerk them off while they play a game.
So true.

I find it hysterical how little game so many people that visit these forums will tolerate in their games.

Branching choose your own adventure is like the most they can take... and even then they want harem with zero consequences for any choice they make.

The best part is how these people bombard the threads for actual games with their complaints. Some of the best games on this site constantly get terrible reviews simply because they are in fact games.

Reactions: jahall

DDelvin

Feb 22, 2019
So true.

I find it hysterical how little game so many people that visit these forums will tolerate in their games.

Branching choose your own adventure is like the most they can take... and even then they want harem with zero consequences for any choice they make.

The best part is how these people bombard the threads for actual games with their complaints. Some of the best games on this site constantly get terrible reviews simply because they are in fact games.
IMO it varies a lot with the "game" type and how accessible it is.
A fight phase might be cool, puzzle sure, fruit clicker.. maybe, simon says? better be anal..., some even enjoy quicktime events
I don't know many that like "assembly line" games "chose dialogue option 1, 3, 3, advance time 3 days, repeat 30 times for each stage advancement, every 4 days two processes will overlap and lock the other out"

perception

Aug 9, 2016
New Player here, should I do Old plot or New Plot first?
New plot is a rewriting stuff for a cohesive story, it's been through multiple writers and we need a single writer to fix all of what's needed. It should end up making the content that's there a lot more sensical.

On the flip side, if you skip the text, this work won't matter all the much...
But I'm replaying the old plot first anyway as I don't know if all content from old is in new.

Reactions: NekoPi

Bubulae

Jul 30, 2017
I kinda confused about this swimsuit quest..

What do I need to do to finished it?

Look at the hint or walkthrough, not helping at all.. Did I miss or do something wrong here..

According to walkthrough, it said, I need to get 4 swimsuit, clone hermione swimsuit, and give it to sorting hat. And put the swimsuit to their dorm..

According to in game journal, I need to get hermione special swimsuit, but I can't found it.. How?

I only found the same looking swimsuit in Hermione dorm. And the quest not progress at all.

If I look for hint from the hats, MC said, "Hermione will have it next week", and I already skip a week, and also tried the old walkthrough (that I dig down here back to 2019), it will appear on Sunday or Monday. But when I check it on Hermione dorm, still the fricking same looking swimsuit. And when I stole it, the quest still not update..

So how?

Last edited:

Kunt

May 6, 2018
So true.

could you choose some examples so I get to play some cool games?

bitcrusher

May 24, 2019
You might find this useful to answer your question.
Can you read? I tried every single combination of dialogue option with the canvas/Sally but it always ended up bringing me to the main menu.

Dacot9

Jun 8, 2019
so in chapter 4 when you choice your waifu, does it also instatute there proposal as well. having trouble deciding who to choice bc of that. any thoughts or advice on best choice?
hermione is still absconding.. try princess trainer gold edition

bpink12

May 25, 2018

Look at the hint or walkthrough, not helping at all.. Did I miss or do something wrong here..

According to walkthrough, it said, I need to get 4 swimsuit, clone hermione swimsuit, and give it to sorting hat. And put the swimsuit to their dorm..

According to in game journal, I need to get hermione special swimsuit, but I can't found it.. How?

I only found the same looking swimsuit in Hermione dorm. And the quest not progress at all.

If I look for hint from the hats, MC said, "Hermione will have it next week", and I already skip a week, and also tried the old walkthrough (that I dig down here back to 2019), it will appear on Sunday or Monday. But when I check it on Hermione dorm, still the fricking same looking swimsuit. And when I stole it, the quest still not update..

So how?

it is the red one and available on mondays on the clothesline

sleepingkirby

Aug 8, 2017

So how?
If I'm understanding where you're stuck correctly, Hermione has multiple swimsuits in the dorm. One of them is the special one. Note that what's on the line changes day to day. If it helps, it looks like bloomers with strings holding together the sides. Don't forget to talk to and feed said swimsuits to the sorting hat when you get them. That might be what you need to register you got them because only it will be able to ID what piece of clothing belongs to who.

If you want to brute force it, grab them all feed it all to the hat.

Reactions: ExcelExcel
3.00 star(s) 324 Votes