Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018

If possible please consider subscribing to my friends new YouTube channel from the link above

NEW WORKING MEGA LINKS

PC

MAC

Android

Installation instructions

To activate the ability to unlock all the memories, as well as to be able to start some of the chapters with lots of gold and high stats, create a file named felix felicis (any extension will do, for example .txt) in the same folder where the game’s executable file is located (Innocent Witches.exe). After that a new option will appear in the Extra section, which will allow you to unlock the memories. Additionally, when starting some of the chapters via the New Game menu, you will get an option to start it with lots of gold and high stats. Game client for Android has this functionality enabled by default, so you don’t need to create any files whatsoever.

Hi this is unrelated to the game.

I just wanted to pass on my thanks to the people who subscribed to my friends channel

He has told me this morning he got 3 more subscribers and the most views he has had so far.

I'm sorry if I stepped on anyone's toes by asking but I want to help them as much as possible so thank you

pprasanta1999

May 1, 2020
The latest version is out,can someone update it..
Edit: Thanks Owlman8497. Hadn't scrolled up before posting, but mods taking their sweet time before updating the first page...

Last edited:
Reactions: Owlman8497

Yuuki4

Jun 30, 2018

If possible please consider subscribing to my friends new YouTube channel from the link above

NEW WORKING MEGA LINKS

PC

MAC

Android

Installation instructions

To activate the ability to unlock all the memories, as well as to be able to start some of the chapters with lots of gold and high stats, create a file named felix felicis (any extension will do, for example .txt) in the same folder where the game’s executable file is located (Innocent Witches.exe). After that a new option will appear in the Extra section, which will allow you to unlock the memories. Additionally, when starting some of the chapters via the New Game menu, you will get an option to start it with lots of gold and high stats. Game client for Android has this functionality enabled by default, so you don’t need to create any files whatsoever.
Thanks!

The Felix Felicis thing doesn't work for me at all. No new options anywhere. Anyone got a persistent file with everything unlocked I can use?

1632478845012.png

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
Thanks!

The Felix Felicis thing doesn't work for me at all. No new options anywhere. Anyone got a persistent file with everything unlocked I can use?

View attachment 1419911
That's very off as it worked for me

I just copied and pasted the name from the post and named a blank text document

Worked for me you should get a prompt and hear a chime when you start up the game

Yuuki4

Jun 30, 2018
That's very off as it worked for me

I just copied and pasted the name from the post and named a blank text document

Worked for me you should get a prompt and hear a chime when you start up the game
Don't really know what else to tell you, doesn't work for me. No new option, a chime at the start or anything.
Would you (or anyone else :) ) mind posting your persistent file with everything unlocked, since that usually works?

Bartelemys

Jan 23, 2019
Hello everyone, there is something that I don't understand with this game : why doesn't it work ? I tried the previous version and this one, yet it always crashes after loading a black screen. I really don't know what the problem is since there are so many people enjoying the game. What could it be ? For the usual information, I use a PC and I did not modify the files in any way.

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
his "next" means the next chapter in act 2; and they planned to renew the plot of act 1 until spring 2022, so better luck next year, we would see Hermione thing (maybe...)
What do they mean exactly with "renew the plot of act 1"?. It'll be necessary to play all the game again to understand the whole story?.

• Haha
Reactions: Jarul
3.00 star(s) 324 Votes