JoeBanks

Innocent Witches
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
Beta's right around the corner, and it will probably be leaked anyhow. I would personally leak it but it's a team thing and I am the only one who's all for just leaking it. Honestly, waiting for beta is probably the better bet anyhow, Alpha's now being left with bugs which won't get fixed to beta, it's a new way of doing things for speed.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Beta's right around the corner, and it will probably be leaked anyhow. I would personally leak it but it's a team thing and I am the only one who's all for just leaking it. Honestly, waiting for beta is probably the better bet anyhow, Alpha's now being left with bugs which won't get fixed to beta, it's a new way of doing things for speed.
I prefer to wait for the x.f version. That way I avoid the majority of the bugs. Nothing more annoying than the game crashing after an hour and a half's game-play without saving.

Reactions: Jon Humbert

JoeBanks

Innocent Witches
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
I prefer to wait for the x.f version. That way I avoid the majority of the bugs. Nothing more annoying than the game crashing after an hour and a half's game-play without saving.
Final will be worth it, beta will be a bit of a slap dash, I am doing soooo many things all at once, I am trying to convert this stuck in the mud room shit into an open world experience. A new location will come in 0.4

goochklok

Feb 6, 2019
0.3a isn't worth the leak. There are two new minigames which are cool for what they are but it sounds like the real meat is gonna be on the public release. Seems like most of what 0.3a was for is setting the groundwork and reworking alot of the text in the game from what i've seen. I also did a CG rip and from the looks of it they reworked the way the girls animate?(guess that's how you would put it) There are also actual full nude models of each of the four girls in the files, which look great btw.

Also the fact that Joe has been so cool as to interact with the community and put up with the criticism the last guy racked up should warrant everyone being respectful and waiting for the public release, or at least the beta release. More people are gonna have access to that version anyways.

JoeBanks

Innocent Witches
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
Well I just completed a lot of additional logic for moving around the castle (one location in the castle so far). This has opened me up to a lot more ideas, not being stuck in the office will make for a much better player experience and also a much more frustrating one in some ways as you will have more places to look for things. I will probably have to type up some sort of guide text and have someone play through and make that text into Sonya dialogue or goals.

I really need to figure out how to conquer that and balance it. I don't mind doing walkthroughs, but I will not be doing one until each final going forward, given the pace at which I change things, I don't think the time sink is worth it.

I appreciate the kind words, I have been putting a crap ton of my own time into the game. I really think when you see chapter 5, you will notice that going forward, it's going to be a completely different experience. There are other people who I am trying to have work on Susan and Luna, right now they are behind. I don't want to personally write everything, but I will if shit's not done.

JoeBanks

Innocent Witches
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
I also did a CG rip and from the looks of it they reworked the way the girls animate?
Yes, this is why there was less content than I anticipated, I was quoted 12+2 days give or take for the rework, it took almost the full month, which the last week I was on vacation for. So the release was literally put together, not by me. However, I had a lot of ground work laid down and had coded the minigames for already with some place holder logic.

Benq666 and Andy really pulled it out at the last minute to make that release date, which is what is important to me, meeting deadlines and getting everything we can into a single release cycle.

This way, Final releases are pretty polished and have a vast amount of content (not all sexual), which should mean every 60 days, players will really enjoy the game more than the time before.

We are still keeping the menu skips, and bringing the content forward into the new chapter, so you can just hop in and fap if you want.

Reactions: goochklok

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
Eh. Sonya's nice to look at and a nice "tips and hints" person, but I wouldn't really say she needs a walkthrough. Unless by "guide" you just meant "these are places that exist."

mini810

Jun 17, 2017
This has opened me up to a lot more ideas, not being stuck in the office will make for a much better player experience and also a much more frustrating one in some ways as you will have more places to look for things.
Haha honestly, I'd rather be frustrated looking for things in places than just sitting in the office. Not being able to find things means you probably have to ask someone or scroll through some guides, but well,not being able to step out of the office probably means, you'll have to wait for the next release lol. It's clear which I prefer more.

goochklok

Feb 6, 2019
I appreciate the kind words, I have been putting a crap ton of my own time into the game. I really think when you see chapter 5, you will notice that going forward, it's going to be a completely different experience. There are other people who I am trying to have work on Susan and Luna, right now they are behind. I don't want to personally write everything, but I will if shit's not done.
I've been trying just about every release since you took over and trust me, the progress has been noticeable. While it hasn't always been on the NSFW front, I know you guys have put out a lot of quality of life changes that are going to make things more enjoyable in the future. When you have to rework a lot of fundamental parts of the game, you can't expect the meaty content to come right away. Keep up the good work but don't kill yourself trying to make everyone happy.

Das_Amigos

Jun 3, 2018
Man there's been so many changes seemingly from 0.1 (which the walkthrough is based on) I'm almost tempted to write a new walkthrough but I think if the Public version 0f 0.3 is coming soon I might aswell wait until then as it sounds like even more changes coming,

JoeBanks

Innocent Witches
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
Man there's been so many changes seemingly from 0.1 (which the walkthrough is based on) I'm almost tempted to write a new walkthrough but I think if the Public version 0f 0.3 is coming soon I might aswell wait until then as it sounds like even more changes coming,
Our Discord has the 0.2F walkthrough:

Video walkthroughs are available on youtube:

JoeBanks

Innocent Witches
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
Also, just a quick update. I have been working on Chapter 5 pretty much nonstop over the past couple days. I don't plan on killing anyone with dialogue, the game will focus on gameplay from now on. That being said, we have some people helping with the characters, making sure there's consistency. I won't lie, I really only care about the underlying plot, the words that get you there... ehhhhh, I will write decently to keep people who say it's a great story happy (don't know what they are smoking tho).

However, all that said, I don't know we will pull it all off by Sunday. I hope so, but starting a new chapter (which wasn't even planned) is a WAY bigger undertaking code wise than I realized, plus including dialogues so you aren't just moving about the castle with nothing to do.

I already have some plot expansion, additional starts to new quests/puzzles, there will be some funny stuff coming too. Ah yes, the content? You will be able to do some cool shit, I have a feature branch sitting in wait that will provide content.

However, I am trying to make it so a skip right to Chapter 5 will give you a quick fap for the time being.

PS. I don't see this delay affecting the public release, because I have geared the final to have no additional features, just a sex scene. (Finals should be refactors and a sex scene each cycle)
PPS. I may just shit out the beta and let people properly test it, we have seen bugs our testers miss, and that's what betas are about.
PPPS. I have zero goal tracking for chapter 5... if you play the beta, good luck to ya! (maybe ill spend an hour adding it, maybe I won't)
PPPPS. I am the dude who does all the English walkthroughs and youtube, so yeah... I am full time (in my spare time, which is a lot) doing the game, I will gladly accept free video walkthroughs, or anyone wanting to make a better text walkthrough, hell I will throw you an early release each month for being a nice person.

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
I mean it is a good story, even if it's counteracted by the MC being devalued and treated like a bitch at the beginning.

Seriously, one of my biggest grievances is that they give him the post of Headmaster but don't allow him any power. No, Minnie, fuck you. We're the headmaster, I can do what I want.

ShadowSamurai

Oct 4, 2017
I mean it is a good story, even if it's counteracted by the MC being devalued and treated like a bitch at the beginning.

Seriously, one of my biggest grievances is that they give him the post of Headmaster but don't allow him any power. No, Minnie, fuck you. We're the headmaster, I can do what I want.
yeah that is one of the things that annoys me the most about the story as well,if we're the headmaster then we should be more powerful by default then any of the other staff there and should be able to overrule them,we shouldnt be powerless against our own underlings,it's moronic as hell and frustrating as fuck.

still,the artwork is good enough for now to keep me going,and the promise of a nude luna in one of the upcoming updates is something i'm looking forward to,beacuse luna is the best,and i wont hear anything else.

Reactions: Josh Spicer

JoeBanks

Innocent Witches
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
I just wonder at this point how are you even going to introduce corruption into this game. The mc seems to have become friends with all of the girls and he is even openly flirting with one. Do you plan on keeping things vanilla going forward? It won't be the end of the world I guess, but still..(it would be the second worst thing tho).
There will have to be reworkings of scenes going backwards, what you are seeing is the Vanilla path, you'll see more on this in the next update.

Reactions: RedPillBlues

Das_Amigos

Jun 3, 2018
I just wonder at this point how are you even going to introduce corruption into this game. The mc seems to have become friends with all of the girls and he is even openly flirting with one. Do you plan on keeping things vanilla going forward? It won't be the end of the world I guess, but still..(it would be the second worst thing tho).
From what I've seen in the game it may be planned. I managed to decrease school Morals in 0.2b at one point by taking certain actions in game while out at night alone. I don't think it changes much yet but it's likely coming.

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
Eh. having girls undress and dress up in your office, with only a curtain to block seems like it's upping corruption. I mean... the mc has tons of rumors about himbeing a sex hound, should you really trust him to not look?

3.00 star(s) 316 Votes