ShadowSamurai

Oct 4, 2017
Last version was last month beginning of Marts..... but nobody have leaked it if that was your question?
it would be nice to have the new version,though it's understandable if,for whatever reason the patrons dont feel like sharing it here.

still,tis somewhat frustrating having to wait so long for it,like i'm a patient person and can wait ages,but it'd be nice to at least know when the public version of the update is coming out.

Qdpb

Oct 17, 2018
still,tis somewhat frustrating having to wait so long for it,like i'm a patient person and can wait ages,but it'd be nice to at least know when the public version of the update is coming out.
At the end of May. It's a monthly release cycle going Alpha - Beta - Free. We had the Alpha release at the end of March. You know, something that has been mentioned here a fair bit, and is explicitly said on the patreon page.

Reactions: Cirro84

ShadowSamurai

Oct 4, 2017
At the end of May. It's a monthly release cycle going Alpha - Beta - Free. We had the Alpha release at the end of March. You know, something that has been mentioned here a fair bit, and is explicitly said on the patreon page.
no offense,but you cant expect people to read every single post in the thread and remember every single thing said in the thread either,especially considering there's over 100 pages so far and some people might be happening upon the thread for the first time.

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
it would be nice to have the new version,though it's understandable if,for whatever reason the patrons dont feel like sharing it here.

Reason for nobody have shared it, is that it is 20$ release. And its quite often they don't share I have noticed.
Next release (end of this month) is 10$ release so we should see it leaked at some point.

To my understanding we are not missing out on anything really, I saw a comment from a 20$ patreon who was a little sad there was no new lewd stuff in the version they got. And to be honest i'm not sure we should expect anything insane for the next patch either. I think the team wait until the public version to add the good stuff.(May I think should be the public version)

We will have to wait and see.

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018

Well, between this new dev being so open with everybody, and a more polished, actual public version coming sooner rather than later (I think Joe said at the end of May? possibly sooner), I think we all can wait.

Reactions: RedPillBlues

ShadowSamurai

Oct 4, 2017
Well, between this new dev being so open with everybody, and a more polished, actual public version coming sooner rather than later (I think Joe said at the end of May? possibly sooner), I think we all can wait.
like i said,i'm a very patient person and i'm more then capable of waiting,i just wanted to know when the public version would be out so i had an inkling of how much longer i'd be waiting.

goochklok

Feb 6, 2019
so no new version since ................?

I think it's mostly out of respect for the Devs. Especially since Joe is very active in this post communicating along the way. And I stated this in a previous comment but the Alpha was mostly reworking alot of stuff in the base game so there's not alot of new stuff yet. Once they get a system down i'm sure releases are gonna be more smooth and on schedule. You're more likely to see a leak of the beta though since that's a $10 patreon goal instead of a $20. I feel like there would be less backlash at that point. Not sure how long you've been following this game but there are new devs and they've been working their asses off to make up for the past 2 years. The next public release should show alot of solid progress.

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
How long has this game been going for? 2 years and a half? Maybe even more? How is it still at 0.2?
There is a changelog if you wanna check the full development process on page #1, and the current version is 0.3A, and according to one of the devs. next version is around the corner.

3.00 star(s) 317 Votes