Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
How long has this game been going for? 2 years and a half? Maybe even more? How is it still at 0.2?
Long production time with little contact (beyond the old dev criticizing people criticizing the game for lack of content or adult content), slow development with little return, reboot to a new engine, working on meaningless shit for a while, old dev gets boot for our main man Joe here, Joe has to fix all the old shit from the old dev while adding in shit that people actually want to see, and the usual new shit that would go into the game anyway.

I wouldn't say that the .2 would be bad per say, but the problem comes down to what's in that .2.

Which our main man Joe here is working on improving and fixing.

goochklok

Feb 6, 2019
How long has this game been going for? 2 years and a half? Maybe even more? How is it still at 0.2?
Old dev practically abandoned the project. There are new devs that took over around last november/december I think? Progress since then has been huge comparatively. Give it a few weeks and you'll see some worthwhile content.

ShadowSamurai

Oct 4, 2017
We've all agreed to wait until the public release that will fix some stuff and add a smidge more.
i must've missed this meeting where we all agre *slaps self*

nahh but seriously,waiting is fine,if people can wait like,a bajillion years for games in development hell,we can wait a short while longer for the next update

Reactions: Sparkwolf

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
i must've missed this meeting where we all agre *slaps self*

nahh but seriously,waiting is fine,if people can wait like,a bajillion years for games in development hell,we can wait a short while longer for the next update
Eh, it's been scattered across the thread, it's fine.

goochklok

Feb 6, 2019
As previously stated. The current Alpha doesn't have much new shit right now.(trust me i've played it) As far as content goes, mostly just the two new minigames. The update was mostly reworking alot of things about the core game. The beta sounds promising though content-wise. That should hit within the week. I'm sure it'll make it's rounds in certain parts.

Reactions: Zellemate

Boku2004

Apr 25, 2019
Hey guys please I am stuck at the moment when u need to use the broom for the first time to leave. But the problem is that I can't use it on the window. Please help me !!

rangaru

Jun 25, 2017
I'm remeber playing first version of this game ca. 3 years ago. Still no content. Innocent Scams indeed.

ShadowSamurai

Oct 4, 2017
I'm remeber playing first version of this game ca. 3 years ago. Still no content. Innocent Scams indeed.
well,there is some content,just not a lot of content,there is some nudity,there's the sex scene with mcgonagal,there's luna stuff.

sure,it's not a lot,but it's better then nothing.

3.00 star(s) 318 Votes