pothb

Jan 28, 2018
That's what they're striving for, I believe. Whether it can be a reality or not is another.

Alexsucker

Aug 1, 2017
Does this game have many routes for playing? I've read the walkthrough on the first page but see the different thing.
May anyone help me explain or guide me something? Thanks :cry: :D

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
Not exactly sure what you mean by routes. But you can choose different girl to be your main girl, but the difference is a little negligible at the moment. There are different ways to solve some issues, though it isn't too different either.

Reactions: Alexsucker

Alexsucker

Aug 1, 2017
I've just tried the other's save file they have a "commissar duties" quest but I have "Prefects Papers" quest.
What's the difference? It's an older version of the game?

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
The prefects papers should be the quest that's precedes the commissar duties iirc.

Hiram76

Jun 1, 2017
I have been stuck for days, I don't understand what I am doing wrong, somehow I can't figure out how to check oon ravenclaw's commisar duties but I did all the others, please help

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
I have been stuck for days, I don't understand what I am doing wrong, somehow I can't figure out how to check oon ravenclaw's commisar duties but I did all the others, please help
you either call Luna informally to ask her or just loiter outside the classroom during the free time until you see here there and question her about it

Reactions: rKnight

LewdTheLolis

Oct 1, 2018
Also, how do I get items to give to daphne?
you do know there's a walktrough that is linked at the top of this thread right?

just in case though talk to snape unofficially and ask him about ways of getting out of your room at night, he will give you an apparation potion which you can use to get a brochure to access the shop to buy gifts for the girls

Hiram76

Jun 1, 2017
you do know there's a walktrough that is linked at the top of this thread right?

just in case though talk to snape unofficially and ask him about ways of getting out of your room at night, he will give you an apparation potion which you can use to get a brochure to access the shop to buy gifts for the girls
I was using it and got lost....... not even gone lie

Reactions: Jaun Karr

LewdTheLolis

Oct 1, 2018
I was using it and got lost....... not even gone lie
really?
it's not that bad of a walkthrough although for some parts it does not explain fully well or glosses over stuff, it would benefit from having some screenshots of what to do but it would make it too big a file I would think.

Also hopefully you were able to figure out what you need to do though with my suggestions

ghosthelper

Apr 19, 2018
Is there any sexual scenes in the game yet? I ask because I am seeing a lot of comments saying that there isnt many scenes?

LiefdeJood

Sep 13, 2017
Is there any sexual scenes in the game yet? I ask because I am seeing a lot of comments saying that there isnt many scenes?
There's 2.

0 With any char we originally started to play this game for.

1 Char that Joe wrote a questline for before being handed over the ship.. Nahh probably a coincidence. He wouldn't favor his own creation vs the wizards we actually wanna have action with, right?

Reactions: MilessDr

Qdpb

Oct 17, 2018
You can do a bit of perving on the main girls right now. Watching them change, getting them to wear swimsuits, and combining that with X-ray. Daphne has a mini-game that ends up in her wearing lingerie for you. Hermione has a slide puzzle minigame that results in her making her clothing a bit more risqué. Susan will put on a skimpy apron and you'll get a glimpse of nipple if you win her minigame, but she's fairly behind on content comparitively. Luna will show you her tits and wet panties, progressively, in her dream scenes.

There's a rape scene with McGonagall that nobody really counts and a blowjob scene with Ginny. The reason it was with Ginny instead of the main girls is because the main characters of a corruption game generally need a bit of easing into a sex scene and Joe seems to want to preserve a build up even while he adds the lewd content we want.

Right now there isn't a huge amount of content. If you're new it's probably better to wait a while. I'm hopeful for the games future currently, but it's not something I'd recommend to someone unfamiliar with it because game development isn't pulled out of thin air.
If you're familiar with it and particularly interested then you can start in chapter five with Joes stats save and skip most of the painful slog

Out of all that, susans apron, lunas dreams, the swimsuits (without x-ray) and McGonagall's rape where all that was in the game before Joe took over. I'd say that's pretty decent progress considering he's got a lot of work to unravel.

azrazara

Jun 22, 2019
Ok I'm trying to progress with the Ginny story and she says walk around the halls to get some ideas, but I cant get into the halls. It says I need to fix my reputation first. For the prefect girls I've suggested that they become Comissars or whatever and they seem happy about that, but my reputation apparently still isn't fixed and I still can't get into the halls. Is there more I have to do or is this a bug?

The main girls have said in their dialogues I can invite them to the office informally, but it won't let me. Which is suggesting to me a bug or something.

Anyone offer any help?

edit: Also, does X-ray actually do anything?

Reactions: Jaun Karr

grid40

Jan 1, 2018
I made a custom characters.rpa files to get the 4 main girls always fully naked. Better than the in-game x-ray, but a bit game breaking. You just have to replace the normal characters.rpa in the game folder. Keep the old file somewhere (not in the same directory) if you want to reverse the changes.

3.00 star(s) 317 Votes