DatDrak

Jul 18, 2017
This game is beautiful but OMFG it's liek a giant grind for nothing!!!!

It takes forever to anything(Both gold and stats take forever to build up) and there are like... almost no hints on what to do next. AND the walkthrough(The only one I can find), is not much help.

I think this is an insanely good game, the art and mechanics(aside from being too grindy) are pretty good. It just needs to be a bit more simple.

JoeBanks

Innocent Witches
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
This game is beautiful but OMFG it's liek a giant grind for nothing!!!!

It takes forever to anything(Both gold and stats take forever to build up) and there are like... almost no hints on what to do next. AND the walkthrough(The only one I can find), is not much help.

I think this is an insanely good game, the art and mechanics(aside from being too grindy) are pretty good. It just needs to be a bit more simple.
Yeah, there's a save with maxed stats already in this forum. With regards to gold, that will be much easier in 0.3f

Reactions: jan.spam

Jasticus

Oct 23, 2018
To keep people interested, it might be best to do like Tatinek mentioned last page where you can quickly get right into the gameplay and the girls coming to him with problems. Sort of a 'Mom doesn't want to do this with me (headmaster) so I'm coming to ask Dad instead (Marcus)' and then you as Marcus will help them out assuming they are willing to 'play along'.

The pensieve is an interesting idea for the saves, but as a suggestion - put the 'Story' like the 2 hour prologue into the pensieve. Make it optional to view for more backstory details. Have people save their game using the bookshelf instead. This way those who want story can get plenty of story and don't have to go through it over and over and over again with each update - and those who just want gameplay can just do the gameplay.

I'll admit I was a patron for a few years up until a couple months ago when I felt like there was just a whole lot of nothing to show for progress for a long time. If I see a legitimate uptick in gameplay progression in the future I will probably return.

I kinda wish I knew Russian so I could help with the translation because sometimes I would just stare in confusion at what was trying to be said.

Last edited:
Reactions: ffsdddfdfdsfdsf

Leobbb

May 24, 2019
Some criticism, hope you can take it.

Why the UI has to be so frustrating?

Can't you put swimsuits into types? Like standard, standard adult, swimming, yoga and so on? So you can just click on a type, then click on the girl's name to see respective design which changes for every girl and then you can ask to get it? Because this is how it actually works when you ask the hat for a swimsuit, design or at least color changes for every girl, but currently it's very confusing as you display multiple designs that lead to the same result and result can be different from what is displayed. You could even make it a requirement to identify every combination first to make it available for copying excluding Hermione's fav of course which should be unlocked through story. Also this redesign would free a lot of swimsuit slots in the crafting window for future types if you decide to add some, though there is more than enough right now compared to other more important content.

Why do guests have freedom to randomly choose hours they come to visit? This is not how appointments work in real life and it makes planning frustrating as hell. Sure you are stripped of any real power for blueballing reasons but students coming whenever they feel like is a bit too much. To add to the insult girls explicitly tell you hours they should be available, like Hermione says "I am free to come from 3pm to 5pm" and then when you mail her she comes randomly between 5pm and 9pm like she completely forgot what she said or she doesn't care about her schedule. It would be easy to integrate mail window with a clock, simply highlighting times green when someone can come and displaying red when they are busy or not willing to come or whatever. And maybe different color for official and casual meetings. And then you click on the hour to confirm the meeting. This way you won't have the feeling of wasted time every day and that the game tries to cheat you.

Ok so you can train stats once a day with a bonus for brutality (should be power really) if the window is open, bonus for perception if the fire is lit, bonus for control if the curtains are closed and final bonus for intellect if you have trained intellect today already. Now that is some interesting logic because you can't train twice a day.

There are spaghetti scenario progress requirements with a web of intertwining routes, which were probably meant to be separate and I was doing minigames in Ch4 to learn they are main content of Ch5. It turns out seeing the swimsuits is the only real Ch5 content right now. Not sure why the unisex design was lost after being the main plot device for Ch4 ending but somehow I could get it back from Hermione Phoenix scene which looked like one of the missed Ch4 routes.

Overall the art in the game is top quality, one of the best I've ever seen. You could easily reach or even surpass mity, which runs similar style game in earnings, but compared to their game pacing of the H content (or rather lack of it) and overall blueballing is extremely bad. The game already has too much content that takes a lot of time without any gratification. You could easily double your income if you focused on fixing that. Even half of one girl route would be something, probably Hermione for a start. Alternatively you could at least make it less tedious to repeatably get softcore content already included and don't stupidly block it like no more asking for supplies from Amelia. Why isn't dialogue about Helena separated from that is hard to understand.

sentientarrow

Jun 24, 2018
What this gives you: A mountain of text, carpal tunnel from the grind, and only seeing an occational titty.
Such a waste of potential. It takes way too long to get way too little.

Could someone just put a full save in the original post?

Reactions: Jaun Karr

et5482015

Mar 12, 2019
It’s almost the end of the month and the beginning of the month. I don’t know if 3.0F will come out?

Wrong is 0.3F version

Last edited:

Ankry

Jun 2, 2018
А будут ли какие то дополнения к веткам главных героинь или всё обновление будет сконцентрировано на Джини?

Ankry

Jun 2, 2018
And will there be any additions to the branches of the main characters or the entire update will be focused on Ginny?

JoeBanks

Innocent Witches
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
And will there be any additions to the branches of the main characters or the entire update will be focused on Ginny?
There's addition to all the main characters actually. The focus i son Ginny though, the release after this will all be main characters too, so I don't want to go too far down that path and try to rush the main girls.

tatinek

Nov 28, 2018
Hi,
would it be possible to release 0.3F on Thursday and not wait until the last day of the month?
I have a slow connection at home and it would be nice to be able to download the game on a fast corporate connection.

Arassei

May 28, 2019
Hello,

I « finished » the current game (3B)

First, I have to say I am a french speaker. I can read english (I understood all the game) but writte it is more difficult, so I hope you will understand.

The game design is just magnifiscent. Realy, realy good. The scenes have a lot of details and I love it so much. Good drawings.

But I am here to speak about the story and more specificaly, the main character personnality.

And about that : nothing is fun in this game.

Marcus is a rapist, alcoholic, manipulative, retarded and disrespectful scumbag. He's always threatening others, and his face is scary. Everyone hates him but he does nothing to change that. That pretty stupide. That's not fun at all... I read EVERYTHING and damn, this MC is such a lost and never improve.

Rapist is the worst word. With Macgonagall, this isn't « fuck », it's « rape ».

I really think the MC's behavior is the mainly reason why you have six time less patreon donators than Dark Cookie and his game « Summertime Saga ». (and the sex scene too, of course).

Let me explain :
It's a psychology point of view. Since kid, the player knows be a rapist is bad, be a scumbag is bad, be disrespectuf is bad, etc. And with this game, he must « embody(?) » this son of a bitch (literaly) Marcus. The player doesn't like that, and this is normal. So, he leaves the game. There are so much other adult games on internet, after all, so it's easy to quit this one.

Of course, I understand the MC psychology : dark and sad past life.

But instead of trying improve himself, he just loose himself even more. Why the player would like to play this sort of character ?
During side quest, I saw the MC's bahavior improve a little with the girls, he even complimented them when he was alone in his office with Little Sally. I tought it was the first good sign of changing. But in chapter 5, he found his old behavior. That's stupid.

Main quest and side quest are not connected between them, on the level of appreciation of the girls.

And in the prison scenes + old marcus scenes in school, we are already spoiled : he will NEVER improve. Things will getting even worse. But, maybe there will be a big plot twist in the end, I wait to see.

I know the game is a « training » tag, so maybe this bahavior is important ? No. There is so much alternative.

« Corrupt » young women with no experience is not necessarily a bad word. As long as he doing well : without blackmailing, werbal abuse or violence. But with trust, determination and empathie.

Make them afraid of you, and they will turn the whole world against you, while licking your feet with hate and a knife in their hand,

Make them love you, and they will take down the whole world for you. while licking your feet with pleasure and drenched panties,

To use the words of Tatinek :

Let's make prologue simply:
1) Dumbledore gets a letter and is about to leave.
2) Arrival of Marcus to Hogsmeade and his immediate arrival in the castle.
3) Dumbledore explains to Marcus that they need a Hogwards deputy headmaster more than a doctor.
4) Marcus accepts the job and we can move directly to Act 4, where the girls come to him with their problems.
5) Because the students do not know Marcus, they do not yet trust him. He has to get it gradually (solve their's problems).

I think that is the best solution. No rape scene, no scumbag, just a guy that the player will discoverd little by little.

If that it's not possible, then the best solution is to leave the choice to the players, from the start of game

Something like choosing dark path or light path, with scumbag rapist Marcus in dark parth, and Marcus who want and try to be a « good guy ».

And who knows ? After completed the curent game with a first choice, the player would be interested to test the second one.

Psychologically, this is perfect for the player : if he prefers the light path , he can always thinks the dark part is some of « bonus », just to see the MC on an other side. His moral will reamin intact.

On the other side, and I know that is already said, but gift letter doesn't work. I wanted to see the girls's face pleased by my money !

Also, I have a suggestion : maybe it will be more clear if certain choices of side quest or main quest (like the redhead friend of Daphne in front of your door, blocking you) that demand some points in some stat will be blocked and have this kind of précision on the side : « unlock with intellect +2 »

And, please, PLEASE, when I will be able to fuck Xandria ? I spend one hour to try and read all the options in front of her and I just got a kiss, a quick boobs view and her face in front of my dick U_u.

Thanks for reading me, I hope you understood all of this.

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
I'm pretty sure, as what's been happening... the mcgonagall rape scene wasn't real. Just like how he dominated snape... cuz he didn't.

I took it as, him telling a story vs reality.

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
I think we all agree the rape scene at the beginning comes absolutely out of nowhere, it does not fit in the narrative at all and - fortunately for mankind - most players feel verrry uncomfortable playing this scene.
If it were my game I would not spend too much time fixing the past and concentrate more on the future (like Joe Banks said earlier in this thread), but I would indeed alter the build up to this particular scene: like pothb suggests tone it down, make it not real - so that decent players may still be able to relate to him..

3.00 star(s) 318 Votes