goochklok

Feb 6, 2019
It honestly blows my mind to see patreons that huge, and some developers who get mind-bending amounts of money, sometimes for literally doing fuckin' nothing for months on end. If only some people could put think a bit less with their dicks (and I realize this might be ironic to say here, but still).

With that said, kudos to JoeBanks for doing what he does. I really hope this shit can pick up some pace, 'cause beyond mind-warpingly dumb and unintuitive solutions in the point-and-click gameplay and generally being a shit gameplay experience, the level of polish from purely just the visual presentation side is great, and the art is fantastic. There's been (and are) more overpaid developers who don't do nearly as much nearly as well visually, but reading back on the timeline of this game's development makes me upset, and I wasn't even there back then.
Man you should have seen the last guy...I'd literally see him getting in fights with his patrons, it'd be MONTHS before any content whatsoever was added and it was minimal new content with a ton more text. Since Joe took over as a Game Designer, this game has made strides. The first 2 months alone seemed like it was mostly fixing the mess of coding and other shit hindering the game. Since then, we've been getting pretty steady content(minigames and nudity and such) Ginny being the first substantial one. And from what I understand, you pretty much have Joe to thank for that one almost directly. The art in this game has too much potential to just let it die.

goochklok

Feb 6, 2019
Is there a way to Take off ginnys bra?
Repeated attempts will let you take off more clothes. There may be a bug in 0.4a that may prevent taking it all off cuz I saw a 0.4.1 update on patreon.
how do you unlock the additional outfits for sonya, such as the asian one
Doing achievements gives you these little wisp looking things that you spend on outfits, buying more outfits gets you gems which you can use to level her up and unlock more outfits to buy.

Reactions: otkmage

Simon7

Jul 30, 2017
Guys many have completed the Ginny quest with diary. Could you please tell which of the portraits in Ravenclaw needed to transcript? And how to doit, just drag and drop item to portrait?

Moosy

Feb 10, 2018
Guys many have completed the Ginny quest with diary. Could you please tell which of the portraits in Ravenclaw needed to transcript? And how to doit, just drag and drop item to portrait?
One in Luna's dorm, not necessary, and the one on the right, on the corridor right out of the office

Reactions: Simon7

Simon7

Jul 30, 2017
Moosy, Thank you, I found a solution on my own just needed to go to Ravenclaw on saturday and talk to the professor in the portrait)

Last edited:
Feb 23, 2019
Going to need help again. 352431
Just need the things in red.
Also with the Ginny quest, she comes on Wednesdays and says "Perhaps you can take a walk around the castle and get some ideas!"
I have talked to every portrait and interacted with a lot of things but dead end.
Thanks in advance.

goochklok

Feb 6, 2019
Going to need help again. View attachment 352431
Just need the things in red.
Also with the Ginny quest, she comes on Wednesdays and says "Perhaps you can take a walk around the castle and get some ideas!"
I have talked to every portrait and interacted with a lot of things but dead end.
Thanks in advance.
The only two portraits that matter for her quest are the seeker in the hallways and Flitwick at ravenclaw on saturday. Be sure to talk to macgonnagal several times too. I forget the exact steps but I know you gotta talk to her several times during. Eventually you need to drag and drop the glove onto the portrait of the seeker and she'll tell you it's a charmed glove and using it would be cheating. After that you need to send it as a gift to ginny in an informal letter. The rest should be downhill from there.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
how do you load without going back to the main menu? never mind, found it.

And I hate not being able to roll back, especialy with the dialog system.

Last edited:

JoeBanks

Innocent Witches
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
how do you load without going back to the main menu? never mind, found it.

And I hate not being able to roll back, especialy with the dialog system.
You can use Quick Saves in renpy, the rollback breaks our game, sorry.

Jon Humbert

Jul 30, 2018
Nice update Joe, it is the right way
The only thing that bothers me is that the team put june as the release date of 0.4, a lot of times they have done that and it is so fucking mean

Jon Humbert

Jul 30, 2018
Also, if anyone wants to offer up ideas for Sonya outfits, I will take them into account. I have some ideas, but I want her to be more fan and player driven than developer.
Please dont make her an anachronistic slut like game of whores, the artist have done a great job making sexy harry potter costumes

Reactions: goochklok
Sep 6, 2018
About sex scenes being slow because they need new locations for each, why? Akabur's Witch trainer had almost all scenes happen in a single room. Why can't you do shit with them in your little HQ like with Ginny? And why not have some scenes in their dorm rooms or their dorm baths where Macguffin went?

F9Zoney

Jul 1, 2018
the game itself it great as it is, i like the teasing and don´t need dip my sausage right from the start. but what gets the mood down is the bugs and inabbility to skip forward textboxes. call em stupid but if i press Strg to fastforward text it doesn´t work. :(
and i would love to play the game from the beginning to see what works and whats new but i can´t because it takes me like a year just to get through the prolog without forward. :/

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
It works but it's not..... the best. It literally skips everything if you set it to. You dont see it speed through, it just goes right to whatever the stopping point is. And it takes a second or 2 to activate.

Moosy

Feb 10, 2018
the game itself it great as it is, i like the teasing and don´t need dip my sausage right from the start. but what gets the mood down is the bugs and inabbility to skip forward textboxes. call em stupid but if i press Strg to fastforward text it doesn´t work. :(
and i would love to play the game from the beginning to see what works and whats new but i can´t because it takes me like a year just to get through the prolog without forward. :/
It works, I do that, check the options if you have the right option enabled

3.00 star(s) 316 Votes