Doragor

Sep 9, 2018
I dedicate this nut in the Emperor's name

The beating of my meat shall be harsh and thorough

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
BIG HUGE PROBLEM: MC shouldn't already know about Chaos. Average citizens of the Imperium know nothing about the Dark Gods, and the Ordo Malleus goes to great lengths to keep it that way. The fact that their existence is common knowledge is evidence enough that the taint of Chaos is pervasive, leaving only one course of action for this world. This isn't going to end well for MC.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Tsk, tsk. How can I fap when the lore isn't accurate? It doesn't bother me too much unless it starts to seem like the creator didn't do any proper research and just browsed 1d4chan for an hour, then I probably won't play it.

Last edited:

Ac Ze

Nov 30, 2019
This, I like.

I just REALLY wish that we don't get chaos corruption because I sure as hell don't like slaneeshi kinks

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
To each their own I guess.
I could live with it if it was a straight up lesbian setting but if the female MC ends up as rapebait stuffed with orc and demon cocks I'm gonna burst a blood vessel.
BIG HUGE PROBLEM: MC shouldn't already know about Chaos. Average citizens of the Imperium know nothing about the Dark Gods, and the Ordo Malleus goes to great lengths to keep it that way. The fact that their existence is common knowledge is evidence enough that the taint of Chaos is pervasive, leaving only one course of action for this world. This isn't going to end well for MC.
My Guess is that the reason for the Female Protag and knowledge of Chaos is because she is "She Who Thirst" with a tinge of Tzeentch tomfuckery or maybe just a creation of one of the chaos gods(probably by "She Who Thirst") to infiltrate the Inquisition. And with that notation, also has some power to grow a dick at some point. I just hope that is the game.
*Slowly loads a cyanide bolt*
Oh don't mind me. Just preparing myself to see the Emperor's Light.

Doragor

Sep 9, 2018
De spess buk nehmes this maneuvah Coom Rehn. We will ejacoolait upon de foe, we will ovulate dem - we will leave none
unfertilized! Meanwhile oua bukakke fawses will ensue the full defense of oua rearquarters

We are de coom marines, we are THE EMPRAH'S CHODE
b695aa9f39d465999fb5136a0c9a2b8ae1f1f288_full.jpg

Hakunon

Apr 28, 2017
I don't usually play female protag games like this but for a 40K parody with excellent art? SIGN ME THE FUCK UP!

Reactions: Kalrotix
3.60 star(s) 16 Votes