The game based on naughty and perverted dark gothic era of the far future.​

Thread Updated: 2020-06-30
Release Date: 2020-06-28
Developer: Adeptus Celeng - -
Censored: No
Version: Demo
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - - - -

View attachment 711994 View attachment 711995 View attachment 711992
where do i sign up inquisitor

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018

Joe Banana

Feb 5, 2018
Ok, at the time of my previous post the "female protagonist" tag was suspiciously missing. It was an unpleasant surprise when I started the game... The good news is that this is just a demo and now is the perfect time to switch to an actual trainer game with a male protagonist. Hope that happens. C ya at the next update if it does.

C17H19NO3

Oct 8, 2018
this would have been dumb with a male protag
Actually I've seen a discussion once, about a draft on "Warhammer High" harem story. A young unexperienced Inquisition acolyte arrives on his first evaluation mission, where he has to manage and command his new team: calm and composed onee-san Sister Militant, cheerful genki underhive thief, tsundere Arbitres trainee, ojou Navis Nobilite princess, shy and asocial Mechanicus secretary and so on, including Cultist-chan as a secondary yandere antagonist.

tonicase24

May 10, 2019
Actually I've seen a discussion once, about a draft on "Warhammer High" harem story. A young unexperienced Inquisition acolyte arrives on his first evaluation mission, where he has to manage and command his new team: calm and composed onee-san Sister Militant, cheerful genki underhive thief, tsundere Arbitres trainee, ojou Navis Nobilite princess, shy and asocial Mechanicus secretary and so on, including Cultist-chan as a secondary yandere antagonist.
i was being sarcastic..because the guy could not just be happy with a 40k game..so forgive me my lapse into assholedom.

3.60 star(s) 16 Votes