Comics Completed Insatiable [2020-05-24] [Shannon809]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Shannon809

Sleepyhead
Game Developer
Jul 20, 2017
0.png

Overview:
Yazmin (41) lost her husband five years ago in a car accident. Devastated, Yazmin never even considered a remarriage, but although she and her deceased husband had both wanted a son or a daughter, that plan fell predictably short. In order to fulfill the dream, Yazmin decides to take Aidan (19) under her care, who was with a family that had been supposedly abusive towards him. Little does Yazmin know that having a male in the house can prove to be more troublesome than she thought, and when one thing leads to another, she may discover a part of her that has been buried deep within.
Updated: 2020-05-24
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Language: English
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Pages: 96
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note:

Installation:

Download
Download: - -

23.png 7.png 68.png

Last edited:

OneWayMissile

Jul 24, 2018
Oh I saw that on ex, pretty good stuff Shannon! Keep it up, have you thought about doing an patreon or maybe an kofi? Or a place that people can suggest stuff

Shannon809

Sleepyhead
Game Developer
Jul 20, 2017
Oh I saw that on ex, pretty good stuff Shannon! Keep it up, have you thought about doing an patreon or maybe an kofi? Or a place that people can suggest stuff
I don't have patreon or anything like that sadly, but generally I just take recommendations and suggestions from here!

Reactions: patrickB

Shannon809

Sleepyhead
Game Developer
Jul 20, 2017
I've been considering possibly making a discord channel since people seem to want to give suggestions and recommendations somewhere, should I do something like that?

Reactions: wolveforgon

wolveforgon

May 26, 2020
would really love to join in your discord server and have discussions on your works. this works looks really good, thanks for sharing this here

Reactions: Shannon809

ExorcistBoi

Jun 18, 2018
Well, by god isn't this good? And the best part is.. There's that classic "To be continued" text at the end. I can hear the music. LOL Anyway, just curious about part 2, if it's ever gonna come. I think it shouldn't just be with this one guy, the comic should live with the title Insatiable and have Yazmin inviting randoms to fuck her whenever she is left unsatisfied by the kid. Maybe the classic pizza delivery guy, or maybe she goes out for "a bit" and find a random *well-endowed* dude or bum in the street/alley, yeah be nice to add a little exhibitionism in the mix, the thrill of having the possibility of getting caught having sex with a bum in an alley, is like something she would love, I think.

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Wow, This was really good and now one of my favorites aswell :) (y)
Would like a continuation on it though ;) Would like to see Mr. Swanson take the role as the new "dad" for Aiden since Yazmin now is his bitch and that she wears stockings for her owner ;) :p

Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017
I have created a very basic server for now, and you can join it if you like! I am not really sure what I want to do with the server yet, but I will check in as much as I can.

Server invite link:
Could you create a new link?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote