srfsmrf_

May 24, 2024
I just put out an update on Discord and SubscribeStar.
A DEV release is available to $5 SubcsribeStars:
I'm aiming to put out the next free public update this month. $3 and $5 SubscribeStars will get it one week early.
This little project ain't abandoned yet.
I'm late checking back, but hey, that's good news man!

Can you comment on what dudriel has posted earlier (2x)? So you decided to continue after all or something? What are the long term plans (or the 'roadmap')?

Anyway, see your SubStar is active & posts are visible again.

Last edited:

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
I just put out an update on Discord and SubscribeStar.
A DEV release is available to $5 SubcsribeStars:
I'm aiming to put out the next free public update this month. $3 and $5 SubscribeStars will get it one week early.
This little project ain't abandoned yet.
Why isn't your SS link directly in the OP? A lot of people probably wouldn't bother to click the itch link to get to it.

cumAgainGames

Game Developer
Apr 29, 2022
I'm late checking back, but hey, that's good news man!

Can you comment on what dudriel has posted earlier (2x)? So you decided to continue after all or something? What are the long term plans (or the 'roadmap')?

Anyway, see your SubStar is active & posts are visible again.
I've decided to split the game into two parts. The next release will end the story of Part 1. After that, I plan to put one final v1.0 release that will improve acts1/2, fix bugs and replace some scenes with better animations.

Then I can start on Insatiable Part 2 at a later date.

Not the initial plan but at least I can produce a cohesive final product after years of working on this.

Fappo

Jun 23, 2017
Holy shit this game is great. Is all the 0.3.3 scenes sprinkled in around the whole game or is it packed somewhere? Tried to see where it was but couldn't find the new content

4.40 star(s) 42 Votes