Others - Insect Prison Remake [v0.45] [Eroism]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Bzshr

The quality of the remake is superb, the developer clearly knows what they're doing to remake such a unique piece of a game, which was hindered due to the complexity of just trying to play it.

The developer's remake is true to how the original game felt, and added some QoL features that makes the gameplay even better than before.

The theme of the game is not for everyone. A lot of people will stay away from it. But the CG of the game, being the high quality as it is, would surely draw some attention to those who are willing to try it.

I cannot stress the originality of the game, and it's corruption-based system that many would like. Even the general grinding aspect of the game would be an enjoyment in of itself, alongside the battle scenarios to keep you engaged in the game. (When those features gets released, right now the remake is still bare bones in functionality.)

The original game itself is unfinished, and so this remake would likely reach it's dead end. However, the CG artist has other works that can be added to the current game, albeit with a lower quality since those CG arts were not designed to play frame-by-frame. However, it still opens up the possibility that this game can be expanded further out.

Overall, this is a must try game, for those who are brave or curious enough to dabble in such a theme. Again, the CG art is high quality, and while the story is a bit bare, the corruption system, crafting, battle mechanics, and the grind makes the game a bit more worthwhile to play.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

luvhentai

Nice , tq for remaking this masterpiece. There are somethings that haven't implement it yet but it works like a charm unlike the original. The original need to set up which is a pain in the ass. Keep up the good work devs
  3. 3.00 star(s)

Bohauo

i haven't played the original, but there i some content here, but it is only two areas plus the cabin, i haven't yet to understand how to craft items or even if it is possible yet...

I am giving it 3 out of 5, but i will keep my eye on this game...