Others Insect Prison Remake [v0.45] [Eroism]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

abao

Mar 20, 2018
Standing picture can cover the "leave" button in the bedroom, Leah's face can sometimes be unclickable (both comes from clicking buttons too fast and breaking something as you clicked explore again after you're supposed to already be in battle)

Also, warf roaches are OP.

Reactions: Pilikalo

dafab33071

Sep 21, 2020
Mushi no Kangoku had a really annoying quirk that you couldn't skip/fast forward scenes, so every night you had to sit through the mosquito animation which become very monotonous extremely quickly.
Does this update fix/change that issue?

eroism

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
Standing picture can cover the "leave" button in the bedroom, Leah's face can sometimes be unclickable (both comes from clicking buttons too fast and breaking something as you clicked explore again after you're supposed to already be in battle)

Also, warf roaches are OP.
Thank you for the feedback! Yap currently Wharf Roaches are a bit god level, I'm still working into balancing the combat, but I would like it to depend a bit more on the crafted weapons and armor, which currently don't exist :ROFLMAO:.

Mushi no Kangoku had a really annoying quirk that you couldn't skip/fast forward scenes, so every night you had to sit through the mosquito animation which become very monotonous extremely quickly.
Does this update fix/change that issue?
I don't know which version you played, but the version I went trough had a skip option, the problem was having to skip the normal sleep plus skipping the night event.

For the remake however I intend to give the option to simply skip all sleep events immediately. Currently, if you skip the sleep animation, it jumps straight to noon, or the next day.

Reactions: abao and dafab33071

eroism

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
Will there be any new content ?
The main objective is to restore the original game's content and enhance it to the best of my abilities. That being said, given the possibility I would like to extend upon the game :), but for now it isn't the priority.

Is there no crafting? Cant make weapons, Armor, Tools... So what is there to do?
Not currently, its a feature from the original game that I did not yet implement. I'll add a message indicating that it isn't available yet.

I kind of expected a typo...
This seems to be a recurring misreading of the tag insect. I'm sorry to disappoint in that regard. Maybe I should add a disclaimer to the front page saying: "This game is about bugs and not siblings" :ROFLMAO:.

Reactions: Monki0 and abao

DarkeReises

Jan 15, 2021
The main objective is to restore the original game's content and enhance it to the best of my abilities. That being said, given the possibility I would like to extend upon the game :), but for now it isn't the priority.

Not currently, its a feature from the original game that I did not yet implement. I'll add a message indicating that it isn't available yet.

This seems to be a recurring misreading of the tag insect. I'm sorry to disappoint in that regard. Maybe I should add a disclaimer to the front page saying: "This game is about bugs and not siblings" :ROFLMAO:.
There are several Atella CG packs involving insex, although involving different characters and a different design for Leah. Maybe once you get this game to the same stage as the original, you could write in scenarios for them? Would be nice. So happy to see this game getting a remake, I really hope you finish this project, I love Atella's works :D

• Red Heart
Reactions: Rule79 and Hastik

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
It's almost like a joke about dyslexia. I read adult games with incest are the most popular, so I developed an adult game with insects.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Pilikalo and eroism

jamesmay24

Mar 26, 2022
I believe this is missing the urination tag, learned that one from experience when I played the original...

bobsirt

Jun 20, 2019
....What's this? A version of that one game that DOESN'T have such an crazy list of requirements to get it running that I always gave up before I could try it out? Well Damn, kudos to the dev

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes