Others Insect Prison Remake [v0.80] [Eroism]

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes

How should the drop rate of items on defeated enemies be changed?

• Unchanged and raw (Same as original, high chances of having nothing)

Votes: 19 3.7%
  • Half cooked (Similar to original, BUT low chances of nothing)

Votes: 124 24.4%
  • Deep fried (Enemies always drop something, 0% chance of nothing)

Votes: 242 47.6%
  • Takeout (Same as original, BUT instead of dropping nothing, they drop normal region items as well)

Votes: 123 24.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Verge1970

Aug 26, 2024
Just a warning here. There is a bug in version 0.70 and many scenes are not unlockable, namely consent/forced scenes that happen during enemy H attacks. I'm still working on version 0.75, but this should be fixed by the time it arrives. There may be 1 animation that I still have to work out the details, however version 0.75 is slightly overflowing with changes (I blame the combat rework :LOL:), so I'll move that fix to another version.

I also think the need to have a specific wikia page for the remake may be arriving, as there are some divergences already in a few details and there may be some more to come.
Why I pointed out only 11/18 were available, as far as I know. It's what I currently have unlocked. I'm also checking your Itch page to make sure I'm not missing any, according to your road map. Is not using items during battle a bug or just not implemented yet? You can only use bandages, as far as I can tell, during battle and that's it. You can't use the bugshroom currently.

I have a few consents unlocked, but I know the ring, and others are not worked in yet. I did notice, the jellyfish consent is in game, but it's not counted in the recall scene. It only shows forced.

eroism

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
Why I pointed out only 11/18 were available, as far as I know. It's what I currently have unlocked. I'm also checking your Itch page to make sure I'm not missing any, according to your road map. Is not using items during battle a bug or just not implemented yet? You can only use bandages, as far as I can tell, during battle and that's it. You can't use the bugshroom currently.

I have a few consents unlocked, but I know the ring, and others are not worked in yet. I did notice, the jellyfish consent is in game, but it's not counted in the recall scene. It only shows forced.
Oh I think I misread your post. The remaining 7, or some of them at least, are most likely the bugged ones. Basically scenes that share part of the consent/forced paths will only allow one to unlock due to an oversight that I did on the scenes' code, usually the forced version, resulting in your case of the Jellyfish consent scene not being unlockable, for example. This also expands to other scenes that share parts of the logic, but I'm not entirely sure of how many of the 18, and which exactly, are bugged.

In my experience, the bugshroom would do nothing when used in battle and I could only trigger the scene via the lewdness requirements on pickup, so I've not added any functionality regarding that. I may be mistaken, but I didn't find any event related to the use of the bugshroom in the original game's editor.

Other items will later be available for use during battles, like the Ero Drug, Sedative and other consumables of the kind, but this functionality is not yet implemented.

I hope somehow Eroism and 183/atera can come together after 1.0 release
That would be great. Maybe do something with his other characters as well.
That could be an interesting prospect indeed :).

Verge1970

Aug 26, 2024
Would make a nice donation if you end up working something out and being able to use these characters.

Coral is the dark haired girl and still trying to find the name of the silver haired girl. Both Atera characters.

Last edited:

Monki0

Nov 6, 2023
Oh I think I misread your post. The remaining 7, or some of them at least, are most likely the bugged ones. Basically scenes that share part of the consent/forced paths will only allow one to unlock due to an oversight that I did on the scenes' code, usually the forced version, resulting in your case of the Jellyfish consent scene not being unlockable, for example. This also expands to other scenes that share parts of the logic, but I'm not entirely sure of how many of the 18, and which exactly, are bugged.

In my experience, the bugshroom would do nothing when used in battle and I could only trigger the scene via the lewdness requirements on pickup, so I've not added any functionality regarding that. I may be mistaken, but I didn't find any event related to the use of the bugshroom in the original game's editor.

Other items will later be available for use during battles, like the Ero Drug, Sedative and other consumables of the kind, but this functionality is not yet implemented.

What did Atella replied when you asked for permission to use his Art? You did ask if he could make more for the remake, didnt you?

Reactions: Nicola13

justanobody111

May 5, 2024
i actually managed to get 14/18 scenes, i think the ones bugged/missing are the wharf roach mind break/game over scene as it ends the game rather than unlocks it, the pantiless mosquito scene, leech consent scene, and jellyfish consent

will the egg bee, dragonfly, and plant scenes get added, or just egg bee as it has all the cg's whereas the others are not complete

Verge1970

Aug 26, 2024
i actually managed to get 14/18 scenes, i think the ones bugged/missing are the wharf roach mind break/game over scene as it ends the game rather than unlocks it, the pantiless mosquito scene, leech consent scene, and jellyfish consent

will the egg bee, dragonfly, and plant scenes get added, or just egg bee as it has all the cg's whereas the others are not complete
Here is the road map for updates:

v0.75 - Sewer + Egg Fly encounter and scenes + Combat Rework
v0.80 - Libido Ring + Temptation scenes + Language Support
v0.85 - Slug encounter and scenes + Slug temptation scene
v0.90 - Egg Fly and Slug birth scenes + Assorted enhancements
v0.95 - Deeper Forest + Banana Tree + Banana Bug scene
v1.00 - Waterfall + Cicada scene (Original game's point)

justanobody111

May 5, 2024
Here is the road map for updates:

v0.75 - Sewer + Egg Fly encounter and scenes + Combat Rework
v0.80 - Libido Ring + Temptation scenes + Language Support
v0.85 - Slug encounter and scenes + Slug temptation scene
v0.90 - Egg Fly and Slug birth scenes + Assorted enhancements
v0.95 - Deeper Forest + Banana Tree + Banana Bug scene
v1.00 - Waterfall + Cicada scene (Original game's point)
i meant more in terms of the current version (0.70) some of the scene unlocks are bugged

PervectKakarot

Oct 8, 2017
So, are there scenes with humans? Or is it just with incest and other bizarre things... what is the point of the game?

Monki0

Nov 6, 2023
So, are there scenes with humans? Or is it just with incest and other bizarre things... what is the point of the game?

No scenes with other humans, in the original, so I doubt there will be any added in the remake. That's not what we are here for though.

We are here for the "insects (no incest in this game) and other bizarr things". The point is these bizarr things which are really hard to find elsewhere.

Nov 3, 2018
No scenes with other humans, in the original, so I doubt there will be any added in the remake. That's not what we are here for though.

We are here for the "insects (no incest in this game) and other bizarr things". The point is these bizarr things which are really hard to find elsewhere.
It's nice that this remake exists because of that reason. There are so few actually good quality games that cover stuff like this.

Reactions: DKaito and Monki0

eroism

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
I've released v0.75 and finally got all file shares updated with the latest version, so here it is.

The combat suffered the most changes, but there is also the "new" Sewer area and the Egg Flies as main highlights of this version. Besides this, all craftable items are now implemented on the workbench, so that's another mini milestone completed.

The changes are heavy on this one, so if you'd like to read further details please check the itch devlog: .

As a side note. The game has an updater to make saves from v0.70 compatible with v0.75, but I can't guarantee it will work that well, so I would advise to create a new save file in any case, but feel free to test it out and check if it works well for you.

Potential side effects of the updating a save file from v0.70 to v0.75:
  • The gallery unlocks will be lost. (this is intended as the system was changed and the gallery in v0.70 is no longer compatible with v0.75, so every scene has to be re-unlocked)
  • Base damage may be stuck at 15, when it should increase to 20.

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
InsectPrisonRemake-0.75
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Apr 7, 2023
How does the corruption works? I find the idea of a cute girl willingly mating with disgusting creatures very hot, so does she eventually starts desiring bug cock or is it rape only?

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes