Others Insect Prison Remake [v0.80] [Eroism]

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes

How should the drop rate of items on defeated enemies be changed?

• Unchanged and raw (Same as original, high chances of having nothing)

Votes: 19 3.7%
  • Half cooked (Similar to original, BUT low chances of nothing)

Votes: 124 24.4%
  • Deep fried (Enemies always drop something, 0% chance of nothing)

Votes: 242 47.6%
  • Takeout (Same as original, BUT instead of dropping nothing, they drop normal region items as well)

Votes: 123 24.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mankean2

Mar 4, 2020
The rainy day is bugged on android, it doesn't allow you to do any action, just open the menu and open the character options. And I was excited for the update and I'm already disappointed Screenshot_20240906-191454.png

Reactions: Nahamah

Gùsepp

Dec 26, 2021
So, are there scenes with humans? Or is it just with incest and other bizarre things... what is the point of the game?
this kind of game allows us to escape into another world where we can discover new things instead of always having women as partners, we all have a dark side within us.

Reactions: flippy11

blergh123

May 31, 2020
How does the corruption works? I find the idea of a cute girl willingly mating with disgusting creatures very hot, so does she eventually starts desiring bug cock or is it rape only?
well she finds a dog that she takes in as a pet and sometimes fucks, if corruption is high enough

eroism

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
The rainy day is bugged on android, it doesn't allow you to do any action, just open the menu and open the character options. And I was excited for the update and I'm already disappointed
When a rainy day starts the game breaks. You can't go anywhere, only watch the status and settings window
Eggfly scene isn't being recognised in recall
These are confirmed bugs. I'm on the process of producing an hotfix for them. Let me know if you come across any other critical issues.

eroism

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
For some reason I thought the title was incest prison.
It is an honest misreading. I was expecting more people to declare the same :LOL:.

where do i find the fly
How do I get to the Sewer? or find flies. LOL
Explore around the Swamp a few times. I've had a report for the unlocking message not appearing on the Sewer, but I think it unlocks anyway.

The Egg Fly is inside the Sewer, just explore there as well :).

Monki0

Nov 6, 2023
It is an honest misreading. I was expecting more people to declare the same :LOL:.

Explore around the Swamp a few times. I've had a report for the unlocking message not appearing on the Sewer, but I think it unlocks anyway.

Imo this is the best content yet. The Fly scenes are my favorite so far. I especially like how happy Leah looks during them. I managed to farm the Libido sword because of the Flies in one session.

The new combat takes a whiile getting used to if you were just spamming heavy attacks before. Maybe you should Include the Combat priority chart picture, that you postet some pages before, in the download folder of future updates. I think it would be easier to find and unserstand, especially for new players.

Good work Eroism, cant wait for more.

• Red Heart
Reactions: eroism

eroism

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
Ok the hotfix v0.76 is ready and deployed on itch.

It will take me a slight bit to update the file shares and the page, as the upload time is still long, so in the meanwhile you may take it from the itch post:

Xenofil

Oct 9, 2020
Minor bug/abuseable thing, if you run out of bandages you can still use them via last action button.

justanobody111

May 5, 2024
i think the wharf roach defeat scene isnt counting, also feel like the mind break scene should be added to recall despite being game over, either way, i have 19/20 scenes (wharf roach forced+consent, oniku consent, parasite beast forced+consent, parasite worm big+naked+panties, bugshroom consent, rumia consent, jellyfish defeat+consent+forced, leech forced+consent, mosquito naked+panties, egg fly forced+consent) am i missing any, or is that all of them

Reactions: Verge1970

yunasenna

Dec 10, 2019

Thanks a bunch! :)

Reactions: eroism

eroism

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
Imo this is the best content yet. The Fly scenes are my favorite so far. I especially like how happy Leah looks during them. I managed to farm the Libido sword because of the Flies in one session.

The new combat takes a whiile getting used to if you were just spamming heavy attacks before. Maybe you should Include the Combat priority chart picture, that you postet some pages before, in the download folder of future updates. I think it would be easier to find and unserstand, especially for new players.

Good work Eroism, cant wait for more.
That is indeed a good idea. I'll include it in the update post in itch for now and I'll see into maybe making some sort of About/Manual option inside the game so I can make it convenient to access :).

Minor bug/abuseable thing, if you run out of bandages you can still use them via last action button.
That was nicely caught. I've repeated that action so many times and never noticed/considered the potential to abuse the healing :LOL:.

i think the wharf roach defeat scene isnt counting, also feel like the mind break scene should be added to recall despite being game over, either way, i have 19/20 scenes (wharf roach forced+consent, oniku consent, parasite beast forced+consent, parasite worm big+naked+panties, bugshroom consent, rumia consent, jellyfish defeat+consent+forced, leech forced+consent, mosquito naked+panties, egg fly forced+consent) am i missing any, or is that all of them
The Wharf Roach defeat is the same as the consent scene, the one that you are missing is indeed the game over one. The problem with that scene is that it works differently at the end and I have to make an adjustment and basically save the game before giving the option to load.

The save has to be done carefully to prevent locking the player in battle every time he loads that save.

Never the less I'm happy that all the remaining scenes are now correctly unlockable :).

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes