Others Insect Prison Remake [v0.80] [Eroism]

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes

How should the drop rate of items on defeated enemies be changed?

• Unchanged and raw (Same as original, high chances of having nothing)

Votes: 19 3.7%
  • Half cooked (Similar to original, BUT low chances of nothing)

Votes: 124 24.4%
  • Deep fried (Enemies always drop something, 0% chance of nothing)

Votes: 242 47.6%
  • Takeout (Same as original, BUT instead of dropping nothing, they drop normal region items as well)

Votes: 123 24.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Arkanae

May 29, 2018
Another problem I have: Obsidians stop dropping after a bit, and I only ever managed to get 4, so not enough to craft the dragon sword.

Verge1970

Aug 26, 2024
i think the wharf roach defeat scene isnt counting, also feel like the mind break scene should be added to recall despite being game over, either way, i have 19/20 scenes (wharf roach forced+consent, oniku consent, parasite beast forced+consent, parasite worm big+naked+panties, bugshroom consent, rumia consent, jellyfish defeat+consent+forced, leech forced+consent, mosquito naked+panties, egg fly forced+consent) am i missing any, or is that all of them
Take my like! Thanks for your post and description. I now know what I'm missing and what I still need to get.

Raktua

Oct 8, 2023
Got a bit of a gripe with the fact that incense doesn't permanently drive away the mosquito like it did in the original; instead, only blocking it for a day.

It's a bit annoying; the original idea was that if you made the conscious decision to gather, craft and then use the incense, you were opting out of the constant mosquito scenes until you decided to go back to the swamp and reactivate it.

Also the weather system is a bit eh, it's heaping more RNG on the existing RNG that threatens to make things (more) tedious. Don't even get me started on farming Beast Pelt.

That aside, Eroism has been doing a bang-up job recreating MnK, I'm genuinely excited when an update comes out.

Reactions: xxfirxx and eroism

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
WTF is with the beast pelts? It really should not be faster to make a dragon sword or get over 10 libido stones
had 2 drop once upon a time and never again

Lightning_Dragon

Oct 7, 2021
Imo this is the best content yet. The Fly scenes are my favorite so far. I especially like how happy Leah looks during them. I managed to farm the Libido sword because of the Flies in one session.

The new combat takes a whiile getting used to if you were just spamming heavy attacks before. Maybe you should Include the Combat priority chart picture, that you postet some pages before, in the download folder of future updates. I think it would be easier to find and unserstand, especially for new players.

Good work Eroism, cant wait for more.
You're right, Leah is very sweet and gentle, and the best part is that Leah has breast milk, which means she has some maternal attributes.

I think she will be able to become friends with all the insects if she lives on this island after a long time.

Reactions: eroism

Grandy_UiD

May 16, 2019
So like, what do you actually do in this game? Combat is essentially impossible (and winning gives no rewards from what I can tell anyway) so I just walk around randomly, spamming explore, running from fight and getting items that I have no use for.

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
InsectPrisonRemake-0.76
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: eroism

Monki0

Nov 6, 2023
So like, what do you actually do in this game? Combat is essentially impossible (and winning gives no rewards from what I can tell anyway) so I just walk around randomly, spamming explore, running from fight and getting items that I have no use for.
Yes, Combat got a lot more complex, due to mechanic redesign. It got a lot more rewarding too. Most mobs now drop stuff. For example the Roaches didn't drop anything, but they drop Mucus now. Item drops are a chance, so you didn't win very often if you claim they drop nothing. The new sewer area doesn't drop anything as of now. This is an oversight, I reckon.

Starting out is hard. I basically ran from every fight until I crafted the dagger. Getting bow or boomerang helps a bit too. Items always have a use. Most are for crafting consumables, other for crafting gear. At the very least you can sell everything at Rumias shop.

Since the game is in development now there isn't a endgame goal, but there will be at some point.

As of now you just explore and watch Leah getting used by different creatures.

eroism: as of now neither the flies nor exploring the sewers drop anything. It's not fun spamming explore and neither finding anything nor encountering flies until the end of the day. If you don't want to introduce new resources, I suggest exploring the sewers drop seaweed or swamp herbs and flies drop mucus.

Drop chance of pelts needs to be buffed. You face 3 dogs and neither drop pelt? Chance should be 33% at least, given by how much you need for armor.

Right now bad weather only has negative effects. I'd like giving weather positive effects in addition.

Something like less actions per day but increased drop chance from mobs
Less drop chance exploring but double the lewdness gain.

Last edited:
Reactions: eroism and Pilikalo

Verge1970

Aug 26, 2024
eroism: as of now neither the flies nor exploring the sewers drop anything. It's not fun spamming explore and neither finding anything nor encountering flies until the end of the day. If you don't want to introduce new resources, I suggest exploring the sewers drop seaweed or swamp herbs and flies drop mucus.

Drop chance of pelts needs to be buffed. You face 3 dogs and neither drop pelt? Chance should be 33% at least, given by how much you need for armor.
Flies drop fly wings. I have multiple from only the short amount of time I was in the sewer.

Pelts were always a very low drop in the original.

eroism

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
Got a bit of a gripe with the fact that incense doesn't permanently drive away the mosquito like it did in the original; instead, only blocking it for a day.

It's a bit annoying; the original idea was that if you made the conscious decision to gather, craft and then use the incense, you were opting out of the constant mosquito scenes until you decided to go back to the swamp and reactivate it.

Also the weather system is a bit eh, it's heaping more RNG on the existing RNG that threatens to make things (more) tedious. Don't even get me started on farming Beast Pelt.

That aside, Eroism has been doing a bang-up job recreating MnK, I'm genuinely excited when an update comes out.
WTF is with the beast pelts? It really should not be faster to make a dragon sword or get over 10 libido stones
had 2 drop once upon a time and never again
Yes, Combat got a lot more complex, due to mechanic redesign. It got a lot more rewarding too. Most mobs now drop stuff. For example the Roaches didn't drop anything, but they drop Mucus now. Item drops are a chance, so you didn't win very often if you claim they drop nothing. The new sewer area doesn't drop anything as of now. This is an oversight, I reckon.

Starting out is hard. I basically ran from every fight until I crafted the dagger. Getting bow or boomerang helps a bit too. Items always have a use. Most are for crafting consumables, other for crafting gear. At the very least you can sell everything at Rumias shop.

Since the game is in development now there isn't a endgame goal, but there will be at some point.

As of now you just explore and watch Leah getting used by different creatures.

Right now bad weather only has negative effects. I'd like giving weather positive effects in addition.

Something like less actions per day but increased drop chance from mobs
Less drop chance exploring but double the lewdness gain.
Thank you for the feedback :).

Your gripes are understandable. I wanted to make the Insect Repellent the go to for getting rid of the mosquito in order to make it a bit more expensive, while the Incense becomes the temporary solution, being a bit cheaper. Its a bit of an experiment on my side I'll be honest and thinking back on it, maybe it is harder to craft the Incense than it will be to purchase the Repellent for 1 Libido Crystal. Let's see how it feels like once it is implemented.

In my perspective, the foggy and rainy weather are the only truly negative ones, the lewd weather is good to farm Libido Stones/Crystals and the sunny weather grants you double actions in a single day. I believe they somewhat balance each other out, but I can see a case where having each weather have a positive and negative effect could also make sense. The rainy weather could provide better odds for rarer ores for example, that way you would always stand to gain from it.

Regarding the beast pelt... Yeah, it is comprehensible... It is a 40% drop chance after defeat, however in practice that would mean that you would get 2 pelts for every 5 Parasite Beast encounters won. I'm considering completely changing the drop rates to always have loot, but I'll open a poll regarding this.

I'll probably add resources to the sewer in the future. I Always found the region to lack strong incentives to exploring, other than the Fly Wings and Insect Mucus drops, but even those are weighted down by the RNG.

eroism

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
Just created a poll to understand how you all prefer the drop rates of enemies given a small set of easy solutions for me. I apologize for the dumb option names, I was having fun writing them :LOL:.

Reactions: xxfirxx

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
Thank you for the feedback :).

Your gripes are understandable. I wanted to make the Insect Repellent the go to for getting rid of the mosquito in order to make it a bit more expensive, while the Incense becomes the temporary solution, being a bit cheaper. Its a bit of an experiment on my side I'll be honest and thinking back on it, maybe it is harder to craft the Incense than it will be to purchase the Repellent for 1 Libido Crystal. Let's see how it feels like once it is implemented.

In my perspective, the foggy and rainy weather are the only truly negative ones, the lewd weather is good to farm Libido Stones/Crystals and the sunny weather grants you double actions in a single day. I believe they somewhat balance each other out, but I can see a case where having each weather have a positive and negative effect could also make sense. The rainy weather could provide better odds for rarer ores for example, that way you would always stand to gain from it.

Regarding the beast pelt... Yeah, it is comprehensible... It is a 40% drop chance after defeat, however in practice that would mean that you would get 2 pelts for every 5 Parasite Beast encounters won. I'm considering completely changing the drop rates to always have loot, but I'll open a poll regarding this.

I'll probably add resources to the sewer in the future. I Always found the region to lack strong incentives to exploring, other than the Fly Wings and Insect Mucus drops, but even those are weighted down by the RNG.
The primary issue is how kinda fuck all it is for fighting which ain't the point. You get nothing for wining aside from the things you need to make stuff. So fighting never gets easier or more reasonable. I just CE'd myself the pelts and other things mainly the potions. Seems literally impossible to win without using a potion or potions. That the beast pelts are fundamental in a bunch of things makes it a odd gatekeeping sort of thing. Chances of winning anything without the gear is... fairly nigh impossible. I noticed that the gear made is better then the libido stuff. So I assume that you are meant to get that first? Time it takes (going by my playthrough) to get to merchant is almost stupid though until such a thing can be presented so that thought and conclusion can be made. It's rather overly tedious to keep at forest until potions can be made and a weapon to then go and fail to get it from a fight with the beasts/canines..... still ain't stupid as god damn fuck or insulting to one's time as that Haily bullshit in The First Descendant.
On side note it is a shame there ain't knotting cause why the fuck add dogs if you ain't gonna knot? tsk tsk SMH But you work with what scenes there are unless you can get, someone to/find the artist/Ai to make/made/generate more scenes or whatever else the original didn't have or... finish with? dunno never played but Im sure you are working with what ya got

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes